UGMuscle

Parabolan® (trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

Parabolan®
(trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

Androgenic** 500
Anabolic** 500
Chemical Name
17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one
Estrogenic Activity none
Progestational Activity moderate

Description
Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is a slow-acting injectable ester of the potent anabolic steroid trenbolone. Trenbolone appears most commonly as trenbolone acetate, which is a much faster-acting form of the drug (see: Finajet).
The hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester used here extends the release of trenbolone for more than 2 weeks, which has always been thought of as more suitable for human use due to the less frequent injection schedule. The base steroid trenbolone is roughly three times more androgenic than testosterone, making it a fairly potent androgen. It also displays about 3 times greater tissue-building activity in comparison to its androgenic properties, making its official classification as that of an anabolic steroid. The muscle-building effect of trenbolone is often compared to such popular bulking agents as testosterone or Dianabol, but without the same estrogen-related side effects. It is most commonly identified as a lean-mass-building drug, and is extremely popular with athletes for its ability to promote the rapid buildup of strength, muscle size, and definition.

4 Likes

I like these write ups

2 Likes

Im actually filling the site with every anabolic or androgenic profile and then I will add the supplements and vitamins plus sarms and peptides it just takes awhile to do this way anyone can search any compound and find real legitimate information.

2 Likes

Wish the world had more people like you

2 Likes

Im not sure everyone agrees but I really appreciate that brother

3 Likes

I see what your doing spamming the board with threads to win member of the month and be the true dictator hahah for anybody new this is me joking

5 Likes

Haha im dying right now I had to stop laughing before I could even type lol

That was great

3 Likes

Were watching you boy.

3 Likes

FYI for those interested in Parabolan, SRx will be adding this item in the next couple of weeks.

5 Likes

Interesting this is supposed to be a very liked version but I have no experience with it I believe that if you do good with ace then hex is a good choice.
I still don’t believe in using non human compounds though but everyone tends to disagree with me lol
Great addition

2 Likes

Wasn’t parabolan used medically in France or something over there? Thought I heard something like that before

1 Like

To be honest I don’t know but I can check

Your right

How Supplied
Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is no longer produced as a prescription drug product. When manufactured in France it came in the form of a 1.5 mL ampule containing 76mg of steroid (product information lists this as equivalent to 50 mg of base trenbolone).

History

The first long-acting trenbolone ester (undecanoate) was studied in 1967, described during a series of experiments into synthetic anabolic steroids by Roussel-UCLAF.1 Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate was a subsequent and uniquely French slant to this long-acting anabolic steroid, possessing an unusual but roughly equivalent compound. Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate was developed into a medicine by Negma Laboratoires in France, which sold the drug under the Parabolan trade name. It was also sold for a period of time as Hexabolan, a name that referred to the unusual ester it possesses. Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is the only known form of trenbolone ever produced as a medicine for human consumption. The most notable appearance of trenbolone comes as trenbolone acetate, which is used widely and exclusively in veterinary medicine.
Parabolan was prescribed in France as a protein-sparing anabolic agent in cases of cachexia (lean body mass wasting) and malnutrition, as well as to combat certain forms of osteoporosis. Its prescribing guidelines included recommendations for the treatment of androgen-sensitive populations, such as women and the elderly. Owing to its moderate androgenic properties, however, the drug was contraindicated in children, especially young females. Parabolan remained on the French market for a very long time, although it was finally discontinued (voluntarily) by Negma in 1997. For a brief period of time it seemed that the demise of Parabolan would mark the end of human-use trenbolone preparations, as no other medicine approved for human use was known to exist worldwide at the time. A very small number of Parabolan preparations have been brought to market since, however, so while the drug is still poorly available, it is not completely defunct.

I can’t believe that Parabolan was actually a human prescribed compound.
I learn something new here everyday and ive been doing this awhile

Nice call @PNWmuscle

The interesting part in that is that it was discontinued voluntarily by the manufacturer. That stuck out to me and surprised me. But yeah legal tren at one time haha crazy

1 Like

There’s still licensed pharma grade companies producing but not big pharma for sure.

The voluntary thing scares me even more they knew it was to much possibly im going to look into the company and see if they have any science out there on it

No science from Negma Laboratoires is available

1 Like

Well now you can run it

1 Like

I don’t think so lol

Yeah if haven’t by now then you probably shouldn’t

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.