UGMuscle

PB Protein Bar - SUPER EASY NO BAKE

So I decided to try some home made protein bars about a week ago. I typically been using them as a in between snack or post work out. Making and eating this bar really save time and helps me get in some protein after my work out then drive home and eat about hour later. So I made the bar through the KISS method not need to get to fancy or overboard. For me simpler is better. This recipe makes about 8-10 bars / I usually get 8 as i just fill the bar tray all the full with mixture.

Per Bar:
Calories: 181
Carbs: 13.5g
Fat: 5.6g
Protein: 20g

Recipe:

1. 5 scoops of protein powder - I’ve been using GAF Whey Chocolate Peanut butter
  2. 39 g PB2
  3. 1 cup quick oats
  4. 4 tbs ground flax seed
  5. 1 cup almond milk
  6. add 1 cup of water - if to thick, then blend again.

I just through all the ingredients into my Ninja and blended. Then pour into bar tray and put in the refrigerator overnight.
Please see below picture of the results and nutrition facts per my fitness pal.

image image image image image image image image

image image

13 Likes

That sounds good

1 Like

They taste amazing. It was my first go at making them, they hit the mark and fill the void so I am not in a rush to drink a shake or eat some food after a work out.

1 Like

Damn good macros but I hate almond milk so much lol

1 Like

Try cashew milk or just regular silk milk

1 Like

That’s a really good recipe. Great post I do something close to this that comes out more like a pancake but im going to try this one out.

2 Likes

One thing I should of posted in the original post - is the protein powder. Some are thicker and some our thinner (runny) so you kind of have to play by ear with the almond milk or water you add in. All protein powders are not created equal!!

2 Likes

Maybe the way if tried to like almond milk just can’t do it.

I made some the other day and pretty sure I made poison haha

Sounds good! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Nutrition is king!

1 Like

Nice man :ok_hand: I’m def gonna give this one a try!

1 Like

hey that’s awesome looks good bro

Looking good and tasty :yum: i have to try do those bars this weekend. Thank you for sharing :+1:

1 Like

What are the molds called?

I gotta try this…

1 Like

I got them off Amazon. For some reason it will not let me post a link. But google the name:

Webake Chocolate Granola Cereal Energy Bar Mold, Rectangle Silicone Mold 4.5 Inch Long For Baking, Butter, Soap, 8 Cavities

Should pull the tray up.

FYI - I have been keeping mine in the freezer and pulling them out 10 mins before the gym. I ate one last night as a snack before bed - so freaking good.

1 Like

Is it really hard?

No it’s more like a fudge sickle ice cream, but peanut butter flavor. I have to adjust the liquid levels, this was my first time making this with GAF Whey but they still came out awesome. I added 1 cup almond and 1 cup water. Next time I’ll do just the milk or just the water if you dont like almond milk.

I’ll probably just use skim milk keep the fat down but have better flavor. I tried pecan milk it was even worse.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.