UGMuscle

Poppy plays with weights AND tries not to kill his self

I didn’t want to hijack anyone’s topic to post these.

I started at 220ish last September (my 59th
bday). Trying to keep up with you guys! I weighed in this am at 202. Got these strange bumps on my belly…might be my abs under the fur.

20 Likes

This was last spring. After falling 10 feet thru some rafters and ripping my bicep off the elbow. Pretty much healed up. I took pic because dear ole mama wanted an updated pic of her little boy. I was right at 220.

6 Likes

Keep it up brother … chalk one up for us old guys!

2 Likes

@Bigmurph good morning. Can this post be on going? Kind of a log?

2 Likes

Definitely :+1: brother I would be interested in following a log of yours now your in members logs category

2 Likes

Sweet. I’m going to track my journey to the big 6-oh…7 months and counting!

1 Like

I’m going to track progress for the next 7 months, to my 60th birthday. I will have many more questions than answers. This will also show how to recover from some bad life decisions and incidents. I’m going to follow suit here and try not to be preachy but state what has and hasn’t worked for ME.

3 Likes

Golden brother im looking forward to this

2 Likes

Looking solid man. If I make it to your age I hope I look this good.

5 Likes

@Bigmurph am I allowed to mention diabetes meds prescribed by physician? Type and dose?

1 Like

Congrats on the progress man that’s great!

2 Likes

Hell ya Poppy!!! That is outstanding especially at 59. That’s gotta feel good bro!!! Am proud of you. Keep it up brother!!

2 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Fuck yeah man

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Looking good Marine! SFMF.

1 Like

Looking solid brother!!! Starting grizzled to chiseled right lmao

2 Likes

Your looking like beast! Great job!

1 Like

Now that’s funny

Looking great brother. Keep at it!

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.