UGMuscle

Possible new category

Possible new category

what do you guys think about make a new catagory to go along since its harm reduction month. i was thinking a catagory solely for moral support. ive seen a lot of threads about anxiety and ppl going through hard times. a support group is the most important thing to make it through these rough times in everyone’s life. basically this forum is an awesome support group thats why i was thinking maybe a dedicated catagory for personal support. wat do yall think
@Bigmurph
@TrenGod
@Raphael3636
@Czworeczki

5 Likes

I think it’s a great idea… sometimes just venting, and knowing there is someone out there who cares enough to listen is uplifting (no workout pun intended, lol)…
And I’ve seen a lot of members here with a lot of life experienced willing to share thier wisdom and solid advice… :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Great idea man!

I think it is a great idea.

I don’t have a problem with it. Only thing is it should be kept for members only and not publicly facing out. Over even level 2 and above.

5 Likes

thars a great idea. most definitely don’t wanna put really personal situations out there for just anyone to see

Got category setup. So its visible only to level 2 members and up so its more private.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.