Pre-workouts on cycle

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hey bros and brodets!

Just wanted to ask anyone who takes pre-workouts on cycle how you personally feel and if it really helps that much then just going without it and taking it during off cycle instead for the extra boost? Is it possible it can cause uneeded stress on your body during cycle then going without? What are your thoughts/opinions on the subject?

I do and I feel it helps, probably the 1-3 dymethyl in it tho. I use asp labs mesomorph. I dedinantlt feel it helps when I take it.i try to avoid using it every workout tho.

1 Like

Thanks for your input brother, i will look into that product of theres, ive used USP labs Prime back when it was good and the FDA cracked down on it and now the good substance in it is not lol.

Correcrion its APS labs. It’s the only pre-workout I use now.only need half a scoop and I’m good to go. If I take a full scoop I feel it brings my heart reate up too much.

Yea thats what im afraid of exactly

USP Labs used to have an amazing nitric oxide product, I swear even too this day nothing would get my blood flowing and improve vascularity like that did… loved it pre workout. Pumps were insane

2 Likes

Yeaa USP labs used to be great, shame they’ve changed atleast the substances i would use from them.

1 Like

I only use ephedrine hcl as a pwo but im interested in trying tne.
The ephedrine hcl inj amps are amazing especially while cutting

2 Likes

I use jacked. I only take half a scoop a full scoop and I zone out into space and forget to work out…

2 Likes

I personally like to use preworkout (oral and injectable) whether I’m on cycle or not. My reasons vary from needing a bit of an energy boost to simply liking the way it tastes (C4 ripped is my favorite). I have ventured into others but always seem to go back to C4. I alternate it and Stimul8.

1 Like

Other than nitric oxide for better pumps before I ever cycled, the only other thing I ever find necessary would be a caffeine pills. Otherwise the right soundtrack and I’m good to go.

1 Like

I’ve been reading a lot and sources say caffeine is really all that’s needed. Pretty much what comes in most of the pre work outs anyway

1 Like

All solid inputs bro’s and brodet’s thank you. =)

2 Likes

Anytime IJL!!!

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.