Problem with order. Contacted twice over email!

@SRx had a problem with 1 of my products. Contacted the admin over email 2 times now with no response. Not gonna make the business public but please get back to me as soon as possible. I know you’re a good company and will make this right.

1 Like

@Bigmurph will help you out

Following this. Maybe due to weekend some people take off. Keep us posted during week

1 Like

First we aware of any current issues, please reach out via PM on here or via email [email protected]

4 Likes

Email sent

1 Like

You don’t want to make it public but you post on a public forum? I’m confused.

5 Likes

The problem it self I don’t want to make public but I didn’t know how to message privately on here. SRX took care of it very professionally and courteously though so doesn’t even matter :+1:t2: Issue isn’t even one worth mentioning esp with great customer service like this. Thanks @SRx

3 Likes

I had no doubt SRX would square things away

3 Likes

I laughed, good job Marine.

2 Likes

Srx is good shit. Glad yall made it to ug

1 Like

UPDATE: so the reason SRX wasn’t answering me at first is because I was contacting the admin email not the rep… and apparently since the domain name changed they don’t even use the admin one anymore so yeah… my bad SRX :grimacing:

3 Likes

I appreciate you letting us know what happened.
Keep us updated with your progress. Let us know how you feel about the quality in a review once you’re done using the products.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.