Proper HCG usage, during or pct?

Hej hej,
I’m curious as to the proper administration of HCG. Almost every other page contradicts the last or has an entirely different opinion. I love this community and appreciate all and every opinion given, due to the vast knowledge & honesty, Tack!!!

Is HCG better taken during a cycle or during PCT? Here are my questions.

1.) From my research, you do not want to take it both during a cycle & for PCT?
2.) Also stated, its not needed for short cycles 8-10 weeks?
3.) Is it better to take during a cycle to keep secretion of LH stable or after to make the receptors more active after?
4.) Low dosage on cycle (once a week), or blast (high dosage during pct) first two weeks during, every day or other, dosage non specific.
5.) Personally, I’m more concerned with keeping testicular size & I believe during would be more beneficial. My only concern is the suppression of the pituitary gland and ability to properly recover from usage.
6.) I’ve read that since it mimics LH & FSH, PCT use would be counter productive?

Tack så mycket

Ok there’s a lot going on to this list lol. I am going to make a thread later today to clear up some things I’ve been noticing about our members and I’m sure many others. I hope it will serve you and everyone else well.

Now onto your questions lol.

Is HCG better taken during a cycle or during PCT? Here are my questions.

1.) From my research, you do not want to take it both during a cycle & for PCT?
You can use it both during/on cycle as well as bridging to your PCT post cycle or during your PCT
2.) Also stated, its not needed for short cycles 8-10 weeks?
Again, you can use it whenever you like. Necessity is individualist. Everyone will be different so 1 person mag need it while others may not.
3.) Is it better to take during a cycle to keep secretion of LH stable or after to make the receptors more active after?
HCG doesn’t secrete LH or FSH. It is endogenous and mimics the same chemical release as LH and FSH. It has never been medically shown to make “receptors more active.” The body is a crazy thing and it’s not going to run out of receptors or slow inactivity. The more androgens you feed the body, the more androgen receptors your body creates. Dave Palumbo has had some really good articles and talks about that on rxmuscle.
4.) Low dosage on cycle (once a week), or blast (high dosage during pct) first two weeks during, every day or other, dosage non specific.
Any one of these ways will end up with the same result which is to mimic LH and FSH and aide in natural testosterone production as well as keep testicular size up. To what degree is only determined by the dosage you take. The result has nothing to do with anything else.
5.) Personally, I’m more concerned with keeping testicular size & I believe during would be more beneficial. My only concern is the suppression of the pituitary gland and ability to properly recover from usage.
Yes it can be suppressive and is recommended by bioidentical doctors, naturalist doctors and endocrinologists to cycle HCG. It’s not recommended to run it longer than 4 weeks at a time.
6.) I’ve read that since it mimics LH & FSH, PCT use would be counter productive?
It wouldn’t necessarily be used during PCT unless you weren’t reacting well to the PCT. If that happens a smaller dose can be used to a shorter time as sort of a kick start. However the time I personally feel it is best suited is on cycle and or during your bridge to PCT which would be following your last pin of your cycle until you start PCT. At which point you would stop the HCG and start your PCT.

4 Likes

Tack, I greatly appreciate the insight & knowledge into this matter. I hope I followed community rules & guidelines for this post.

1 Like

Absolutely brother. You didn’t break any rules or otherwise. The post I was talking about has beeb made has been pinned. Check it out and you’ll understand what I was talking about.

1 Like

Didn’t know about the 4 week recommendation to avoid suppressing the pituitary gland. Thank’s for that information.

1 Like

Excerpt from another article.

“While there are no particular dangers associated with receiving more than 40 HCG injections over a particular period at a medical facility, there are problems that can develop, which may impact weight loss and energy levels. For example, you can begin to experience adrenal fatigue, which leads to prolonged tiredness and changes in mood.”

Also to note from another source.

“However, keep in mind the issue of LH dependency that can occur due to abuse, and even in cases of no abuse such dependency may still be possible. If dependency occurs, this would result in a low testosterone condition.”

In short to those, basically unless you are prescribed HCG and being monitored by a doctor, usually for instances of obtaining or maintaining fertility, you really shouldn’t use it for longer than necessary to restart natural testosterone production post cycle or maintain testicular function to prevent testicular atrophy while on cycle.

1 Like

Great read as always. Skál

1 Like

This is the thing about hcg it can be used properly multiple different ways so you see alot of different ways to use it.
I have personally used it 2 different ways.
The blast during the 2wks before pct injecting 2500iu 5 days later inj 1500iu 5 days later inj 1000iu.
I have also used it for 10 wks at 250iu 2x a wk and also used 500iu 2x a wk.
I preferred using it through the cycle at lower amounts rather than the blast.
You will even have doctors that will argue the correct way to use hcg lol

1 Like

I did not know about the 4 weeks. Time to tuck the boys in for a bit.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.