UGMuscle

PSA. Survival and prepping

PSA. Survival and prepping

Given the issues people have been discussing here, remember you need to be prepared.

Create a fake Facebook account. Join preppers/ prepping groups online. Find the ones in your area. Map them out. Keep note of what they have. Particularly look for the liberal ones against guns rights. Befriend them use basic osint to track where they live. Wait.

Now if shit hits the fan you know where to find what you need. Take your guns and go shopping to stock up at their place.

@TBU @John you guys understand I’m sure

13 Likes

Additionally sitting in front of the local Costco keeping notes of license plates of all the people buying massive bulk could work too.

Edit: Should probably add this, I’m just fucking around cause self isolating myself in my workout room for a bit and bored since everywhere is closed. In no way do I advocate overthrowing weak people to get supplies… At least not at this stage lol.

7 Likes

I fuckin love it :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks @TG it’s good to hear that,even if I think im prepared… I definitely did not think of joining any prepp groups for that reason, but it does make sense… and even if you are fucking around, the intel your gathering is priceless.

6 Likes

Hypothetically speaking, it’s all sound advice!

2 Likes

Your a trip brother

1 Like

I got food. Private owned fuel pumps. Wood. And sources of generators. All will be free of charge. :joy:

2 Likes

I am RTB to your house,how copy, over.

1 Like

Same :muscle: :+1:

2 Likes

And don’t worry, I’m not bringing wife or kid,they slow you down, self-preservation you know.

1 Like

Just have to set up BAMICS. A LOD and just start taking what we want. :joy:

1 Like

That will definitely work, I would love to just do one more patrol with my buddies,I dream about it, just with no ROE’s

1 Like

Well you know. With the right crew the ROE is what we say it is. My ROE is protect those in my team. What ever that takes…

1 Like

Valid point buddy

1 Like

I’m down

1 Like

I’m eating brains when I become a zombie. Excellent protein source. :zombie:‍♂ :brain:

2 Likes

Today’s agenda. Weapons maintenance. Magazine swap and reload. Inventory of gear. Remember. Change your pre loaded magazines once a quarter to keep the springs healthy. This is your PSA from a old Gunny. :joy:

3 Likes

Ha ha

Uh, not everyone here is a gun totting republican. Just tossing that out there. No need to make this “us against them”.

Ha ha she told you @TG

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.