Quad Workout

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Here is an awesome quad workout I did last night. I love lots of volume. Give this a try next leg workout. Send feedback let me know how you like it.

Leg extension superset db lunges 5x20

hack squats 5x12 (stretch quads on a bench btwn sets to draw more blood)

Leg press ( feet wide slightly out and stretch btwn sets off bench to draw more blood) 4x15-20

Smith machine squats 6x12

*leg extension 5x30 (30 sec rest btwn sets)

Vertical leg press 4x20

1 Like

BUMP
Looks like u are using a pre exhaust concept here by using extensions and lunges before the heavy stuff. (I’m doing this to bump the topic, who doesn’t want more artillery to blast quads?! I will throw some routines at this thread to add to the artillery stock pile (my training log is down in the truck…)

1 Like

Oh god I remember those these are brutal. Thanks for the bump I’ll also share more workouts. @Blast23

@Blast23 would love to see some routines bro. Last one @PHD gave me were killer. Never hurt so bad but felt so good. Ill probably get back on those in next weeks change.

1 Like

@TrenGod hahahaha I remember you telling me how bad you hurt. Looking forward to seeing what @Blast23 pulls out from the memory banks

I have a few I’ll post up soon for pecs and quads, I think I have a few wicked back blasters too you guys will like (or hate).

1 Like

Hell yea @Blast23 post it up let’s see it. I love new torture techniques

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.