Quads and hams were on the menu

Holy shit legs tonight was fucking brutal. Week 2 of gauntlet from John meadows totally kicked my ass. I almost puked on the drop set of leg presses then finished off with the Bulgarian drop set of death. I’m sitting here now trying to get the strength and energy to cook last meal and cook meals for tomorrow. Only carbs today was 1 cup of rice at 9:30 am. Energy is at zero. I swear only thing getting me through is pure will power and anadrol from @SymBiotecLab that shit is good. Yes you can use anadrol during prep if you know how to use it and how to eat :wink:

14 Likes

Fuck man those tree trunks are nothing short of spectacular. I’ve got leg envy lol

1 Like

Lol thanks bro.

2 Likes

Damn. Lookin good! No homo. :joy:. I’m telling you those legs are worthy of A Tom Platz comparison… nice work @PHD!!

3 Likes

If I was a woman, I’d be wet.

2 Likes

That’s some wicked leg vascularity man. What Meadows has you doing is obviously working.

1 Like

Lol I was waiting for you to say something lol. We all know you nutted just a little lol

2 Likes

Damn! nice work

1 Like

Ha ha yup

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.