UGMuscle

Question about Steroidify

Question about Steroidify

Hi everyone. I finally decided to put in an order for some products from Steroidify in order to continue my TRT. Just some Test E and some liquid winstrol to try out. I put in the order back on the 30th of August but my order is still in payment review status. What’s everyone’s experience with Steroidify in regards to how long it takes them to review a payment? Is this amount of time normal? I messaged them asking what the normal turn around time is but haven’t heard back.

I had to go with Western Union unfortunately since my bank won’t let me buy Bitcoin with my debit card or with a money transfer. I don’t know if that’s a factor or not. Looking forward to hearing from the group.

Sterodify used to be pharmacomstore. They’re legit and a good source. Sending Western Union can always delay an order. It can take days to a week to get an money transfer picked up.

1 Like

Hey Tren, thanks for getting back to me. I figured Western Union would slow down the process but wasn’t sure.

Steroidify is as legit as they come brotha. Your in good hands. Also you can track the status of your WU through there app to see when it gets picked up.

1 Like

Thanks Raphael. I have been going to their site daily and signing in to see my order. Just waiting to see that update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Steroidify_Rep can you help out @ArM4ND
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks Bigmurph, I’ll message them.

1 Like

You’ve nothing to worry about- I’ve used them several times. It just takes a few days for the receiver to collect WU payments as theyre always in a country that you or steroidify isn’t.
I know what it’s like but just be patient my man- everything will be fine.

It taking a few days is a bit different then it taking 11 days as arm4 said it went aug 30

Its sent to third country. Third person picks it up. Given most places won’t work on weekends and have dedicated places they use for picking up. Also other countries and people have holidays too besides US. Western Union and Moneygram issues in other countries are common.

2 Likes

Hello sir.

First and foremost, I apologize for the delayed reply.

Like mentioned, using MG or WU can delay payment acceptance by a few business days.

Also, you should normally get a reply from our customer service dept in 36h max if you use the contact us link on our site. Link:

https://steroidify.com/contact-us

Also, there’s plenty of info on our FAQs section:

https://steroidify.com/faq

You may also @ me and I can ask customer service and get back to you timely.

Best regards.

2 Likes

Hello and thank you for your follow up. I did ask a question about the order using the contact link on the page but I still have not heard back from anyone. In the future I will try it again and if I don’t get a response after 36 hours will message you directly.

1 Like

Have you checked your spam folder?
They have a habit of showing up there.

I put them on my whitelist, but I’ll keep an eye on the Spam folder as well.

1 Like

I remember I pm’d you several days ago and also PMd you today, but not sure if it’s going thru as apparently the PMing system changed a bit.

PMs will be disabled from now on. We were getting too many odd PMs that looked more like people trying to make it look like we sold stuff which we don’t. Really suspect messages. Checking the site we found a lot of the same type of messages to users. We decided if members want to message each other they can add their messenger details in their profile and if not then don’t. We don’t have time to babysit the type of shit we started dealing with thanks to MesoRX.

3 Likes

MesoRx is a damn joke lol

2 Likes

I can’t believe what was allowed to take place were uncensored but we have morals.

2 Likes

Hey guys I just wanted to make a follow up post and let you all know that the Test E that I ordered has arrived in perfect condition. Just wanting on the second half of my order.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update brotha :+1:

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.