UGMuscle

Real Deal Podcast-Not For The Faint Of Heart

For all of you who have never been in combat or been deployed to a hostile area…this will be an education.

Yes, its long and I did shed a few tears reliving some bad thoughts but its worth every second.

This is and was real life for possibly a few guys on this board.

Stay hard/Semper Fi

6 Likes

Met Dakota a couple of times after the Corps. He’s a great Marine and a no bullshit kinda guy. I like him. Watched this before. Great pod cast. Thanks for reminding me of it. SFMF

2 Likes

Thanks, but I don’t feel like being a cry baby today, Adex don’t help that much.

4 Likes

Back at ya bro

Jonathan…tighten up young man…square yourself away and watch this video.

Thank you guys for your service. I havent seen combat being in the coast guard, but i was over in bahrain. Got to go to Kuwait and see the bullet holes in the buildings. You guys do some serious work over there. On a light note i only got to shoot them with camera’s, got a few pictures straight down the barrel of a fifty pointed at me, but they werent shooting. Thank you guys again.

1 Like

Its all good bro…you did your part for this country. Stay hard.

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.