UGMuscle

Reliable source for raws

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hello fellows, im looking for a source to order some raws. Im just starting the homebrew thing and seems like all the reviews are bad for all the suppliers i find.

Welcome to the board. It’s not very good etiquette to jump straight in and start asking for sources though. At least take the time to make an intro and be part of the community here. That said, you’ll just have to do some more research and decide on a supplier you’d like to order from.

Please remember that any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.

2 Likes

I’m laughing, I always find these situations amusing, last one @Bigmurph handled…

2 Likes

You should write an introduction before posting so we can get to know a bit about you.
Also asking is definitely not going to get you an answer.

But welcome to ugmuscle.is hit me up anytime brother

Sorry everyone, im not familar with the proper ways. Im new at the homebrew and the more i research the more confusing it gets. Found a guy on youtube that teaches everything for $1k. Not doing that.
Anyway i appreciate the patience.

Hey brother were here to help always and anyone.
Its cool it takes time to learn how to navigate.
Let me know if you need anything

first off welcome brutha. Second you seem very green to this lifestyle, what kinda experience do you have with ped’s, if you dont mind me asking?
Dont take it to heart we jus wanna kno who we dealing with. But stay active and help with any input u may have and build a lil trust and then im sure 90%of the people here will actually go out of their way to help you. i wish you luck and hopefully you find some bad ass recipes n let me try some (once you get it to a science).

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.