I posted about my recent brew of bold cyp and test e in a couple of sections so Im gonna try and condense here. I did the recomp of my brew. I took the test e from 260mg/ml to 200mg/ml and the bold cyp from 210mg/ml to 150mg/ml. I used 11ml mct to dilute the test and about 19ml mct to dilute the boldenone. I added .2ml of ba to keep the ba levels of both brews at 2%. Changed filter membrane from PES to PTFE and used new sterile vials.
My first pin of the bold was close to 24hrs ago with no swelling, redness, or fever like I had previously experienced. Will pin the test tomorrow morning and report the next 24 hrs of the bold as the ailments increase in severity over matter of days