Review of Dynamic Evolution pre workout Savage AF

Hey Ug fam hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. So here’s a great product review of one of the products from Dynamic Evolution that I use. They have a new product dropping this coming week that’s going to be bad ass and I can’t wait to announce it. Enjoy. And if you want to order your own I’ll Post the website below

1 Like

Use code FAM25 FOR MY DISCOUNT TO UG MEMBERS

1 Like

Do you suggest using the loaded af and the vaso6 separately? The loaded has 300mg of the vaso6 in it doesn’t it?

Lol
Actually he does a review on that also. Vaso6 is great for your heart and overall health. I use it daily in the am with lean af then loaded af and savage af as my pre workout drink on way to gym (doesn’t replace my pre workout meal though)

1 Like

I don’t see the lean af on the site

1 Like

It’s fairly new let me text him and ask if it’s on there. His website isn’t the best lol

Nevermind… found it under the “more” category

Actually I was wrong. It’s not on the site but i found it somewhere else. Not that i need it, i was just curious what it was

1 Like

Ok I just looked n didn’t see lol. I’ll post another vid on the loaded af and vaso6

1 Like

Just ordered both the Vaso6 and the Loaded AF.

2 Likes

Oh ur going to love it

So I could mix the loaded & savage preworkout?

1 Like

Savage AF is :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Absolutely. Loaded isn’t a stim you’re good to go. But the pumps will be insane

2 Likes

Finally a pre workout with no prop blends :ok_hand: can’t wait to try this thanks brother :muscle:

2 Likes

Hell yea bro. Use my code FAM25 keep me posted.

2 Likes

I bought the Savage AF. Hoping for a good boost!

1 Like

Awesome bro. You won’t be disappointed

1 Like

What’s the difference between the 2 versions of savage af?

1 Like

One had dmaa in the other doesn’t. You have to request that but I think he’s phasing out for the new savage which has dopamine (I think that’s how it’s spelt) which I like better than dmaa

Does he have one called lazy af. Cause I’mma need dat

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.