UGMuscle

Review of hupharma testosterone cypionate raws

Review of hupharma testosterone cypionate raws

*Has the product been used? Yes, For how long?at time of bloods 5 weeks

*Communication & Ordering process- communication was flawless given the time difference. Order process was easy

*Delivery (T/A) & Packaging -from time of order to delivery was 4 days total. This was domestic.

*Items ordered- testosterone cypionate

*Product effectivenes and experience- works like all other testosterone I have had, some people said testosterone cypionate crashes easily but in my own brewing experience this was not the case at all. None crashed I went as low as 10%BB for 300mg/ml with mig840, however the mig didn’t agree well with me. I also like all the payment options they offer

*Rate with 1-10
Communication - 10
Payment processing -10
Order processing-10
Delivery -10
Shipping packaging-10
Product packaging-10
Product effectiveness -10

*Would you recommend this sponsor? I would absolutely recommend, this was from their domestic raw shipper and minimums are 100g I think but if thats the amount you need it worked out great

3 Likes

Yo my man, how are you liking the TEST C

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.