UGMuscle

Roid Test on Testosterone Cypionate

Wanna thank @ROIDTEST for coming through today. Ordered the $25 Testosterone test, the larger kit is for testing multiple compounds, for anyone unfamiliar with Roid test reading This. Really wanted to Test my Test C since it’s my first cycle and got my gear from a local source So wasn’t sure what to expect.

To my understanding it’s good to go, tested for the hormone and ester. After 2-3 minutes Amp D went from a light purple to dark purple. Amp B went dark brown. To my understanding everything aligned with the color chart. Sorry couldn’t take a picture faster this is after 7-9 minutes.

Big thanks to Roid test and @Bigmurph And everyone on here for all the extra information under the search bar, will be recommending @ROIDTEST and using in the future forsure.

5 Likes

1 Like

Btw thanks @Bigmurph for all the extra bit coin information on here. Helped out a ton for someone that didn’t have a fucking clue what I was doing. Was able to get ahold of some aromasin just Incase I need it.

1 Like

Glad to hear things are good.
Always stay safe.

2 Likes

Love when things work out

2 Likes

I hope that you used code UGMUSCLE for 20% off for our members.
Im glad to hear it tested positive

4 Likes

Good shit @ROIDTEST kits are the truth. I always keep that starter kits on hand since primo is what I like and known to be faked kit comes in handy.

I also used the UGMuscle code for that 20% discount!

3 Likes

Thank you all for your support, we are glad to be able to provide an important harm reduction tool to the community!

7 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.