UGMuscle

Rusty’s pre cycle prep

So I wanna start my next cycle in three weeks. Hoping to get under 15%bf before I start. If I don’t get to my goals then I will wait to start cycle until I do. Currently 242 guessing 17% ish bf. Gonna run clen 5 on two off Benadryl in between. And starting calorie deficit today. @NeuroRN @Bigmurph @Dirtnasty

11 Likes

You got this

2 Likes

I’m following home boy

3 Likes

You look fine start now just tighten up your diet lol

3 Likes

Looking good buddy. Tighten down on the diet. Cut the booze out. You got it!

2 Likes

Ya only drank once I last six weeks but once I start cycle no
More.

3 Likes

Wanna do a bulk so like to get bf below 15 to start. Plus still promised body two month break for receptors to recover before next cycle Can’t wait though to see results of next cycle.

4 Likes

Good ideas

2 Likes

Good luck ! You got this . We’re in the same boat I have till February 1st to get my bf down and it’s go time !! Lets get it We got this

7 Likes

Right on buddy!!!

1 Like

I will be following buddy

1 Like

I’ll be following as well!

1 Like

What’s the plan for next cycle?

1 Like

Alright! Let’s get after it. I’ll be following

1 Like

I’d like to do what laser had planned for me but I did half of it before Covid. I think it’s too much. My body responds more like yours brother more is less. I need to scale it back as far as test and NPP. Also the pip was awful. I had thumb size lumps every time I injected for four days. Maybe mct oil will help? Moving it with EQ didn’t help either. What I would really like to do is what your doing but with NPP.

4 Likes

Hell yeah rusty’s getting back on the horse,I look forward to seeing your progress big dawg!!

3 Likes

I personally thought 8 weeks was too short for EQ. the PIP may be just as bad with DHB, but the MCT oil seems to help me a lot. I haven’t dared to try without :joy::joy:

How often you do the dhb how much. I know you said before I just don’t feel like looking through the posts.

I pin everyday. 50-60 mg so far. It’s 100mg/ml.

2 Likes

Ok. When I get closer to it I want to revisit this with you because I might do it with NPP vs the Dbol. I keep reading so many gains are lost when a guy stops taking dbol.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.