UGMuscle

Scammer Paul Rigakos -Florida

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hey guys. Anyone in Florida watch out for this twat. Paul Rigakos.

RIGAKOS-R59508

More information will be released soon.

7 Likes

Handsome :joy::rofl::joy: sick people

2 Likes

Wondering what part of Florida he is in.
Will keep an eye on this thread.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: he look underhanded…i see it in his right eye especially he looks evil

Fucking twat

Is this the hacker that shut down BOP?

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking but maybe @TrenGod God could chime in and elaborate. This guy had over 20 different emails he was operating on

Was never a hacker. He was a scammer. Nothing more then a little bitch that has to report things on people.

And yeah he’s involved in it all.

2 Likes

SNITCH
That’s the word, scum of the earth to snitch on another person

2 Likes

That shit don’t fly where I’m from, this guy woulda been swimmin with the fishes awhile ago, and what gets me is the prison pic with his blues on, he should definitely know better

2 Likes

I said the same thing he knows the rules.

1 Like

What a POS you always have one that fuks it up for everyone else. MM

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.