Searching info on sponsor

Hey guys and gals i know i dont post alot. However. I do see your posts and am proud to be here. I absorb the info mostly and my verbage sucks when it comes to this. I’m new to this. Rant done. My question is has anybody used PSL on here in the states? Was the delivery prompt? Get what ya asked for? Quality? This would be my first time ordering and honestly scares the shit out of me. Any info would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Haven’t personally but I know people that have. They loved it.

2 Likes

Thanks @TrenGod

1 Like

Honestly it took about 9 days to get the domestic and the test e crashed after using about half the bottle. When I placed my order I placed one dom one international I had no issues with the international and the gear seemed ok but I didnt pull bloods. I can tell you I would not order from them again

1 Like

It crashed? Did you report this to @Bigmurph @Islandswole @TrenGod @Ironside. I don’t recall hearing about this

1 Like

Likewise bro, @Bigmurph any info?

1 Like

Good sponsor

Yeah it was reported as far as taken care of never heard anything else I just know I wont orderfeom them again. I was told it was impossible and it had to be my fault so…

I’ve ordered and received with no issues.

Thanks for the info and reviews. Just was wanting to make an informed decision.

First I’ve heard of this. Everyone else gives good reviews. How long ago was this never seen you on here before

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.