Second cycle. Advice or tips?

I successfully completed my first cycle of 300mg test cyp weekly and 50mg tbol daily in july. I got some great results but now I’m starting to get that itch again. Im currently cruising on my trt dose. I believe I’ll be starting another cycle in November. Ive decided to stick with the test cyp but bump it to 200mg twice a week sun/wed and dhb at 150 twice weekly (inject them together) im a little worried about the pip from the dhb but I figure im using a relatively small dose so im hoping it will be ok. I’m also gonna run a short 3 week tbol kicker to jump start the 12 week cycle. Ive got adex on standby but the 300 test didn’t affect me much. My estrogen level went from 9 on trt to 19 on the 300 so I’m not planning on needing the ai. Anyone have any advice for this rookie?

1 Like

@PHD is doing a training program that you should get involved with. Right now it’s running with another program that UGM is holding, the 2019 no excuses gains competition. I would highly recommend getting involved in this

2 Likes

Thanks @josh yea definitely check into the contest bro would be something you may be very interested in and it’s deff worth it. I just completed @siglo69 program and finalizing it today for him. All my plans are customized specifically for each individual not a cookie cutter bullshit plan.

1 Like

Not a problem, I’m still rookie too, and that was just my best advice that I could contribute. Im actually very excited to see what @siglo69 has got to say or post about the whole process and the start of training with you. Haven’t really heard from him on the forum for a few days! Im joining so im excited to help spread the word!

2 Likes

Your cycle plan sounds good are you looking to cut or bulk?
I was curious if you have thought about a diet plan yet? It will really determine the gains.
I would like to help hit me back

2 Likes

Im planning on a lean bulk. Bumping up my daily caloric intake by about 500 and keeping my carbs relatively low. I go to the Arnold every year (as a spectator) and like to look juicy lol. As far as the gear, I have heard a lot of positives about dhb. I really like the fact that it doesn’t aromatise and the sides are low. I’m also a fan of John doe bodybuilding and like to think of fitness as a long journey instead of a sprint. So I’m moving up slowly in amounts each cycle until I hit where I feel perfect.

I couldn’t agree more about it being a marathon and not a sprint the best gains come slow and steady.
Im also big on carbs staying lower than most would run and then I up my fats and protein. Carbs are still important I have an issue with bloat from high amounts. Curious if you get the same effects?
I prefer the terms bulk or a dirty bulk also cut cycle. I completely understand the term lean bulk it has just always seemed like a strange term to me though lol.
I always think when I see lean bulk that people are going for a cut cycle but want to get bigger so they use the term lean bulk.
I believe that you’re going for a solid frame. Lean and solid but want to add muscle without gaining alot of extra weight in the process.
Using test,tbol, and dhb are great choices for your goals low water retention and great protein conversion.
Low estrogen also because only the testosterone converts.
tbol is a great oral its definitely a go to for me as an oral also. The 1testcyp or dhb I like that you call it dhb because it should always be called dhb. When people use the term 1testcyp sometimes I think that they might not actually understand the compound there using but when called dhb its more understood that it is Dihydroboldenone not sure if I spelled that right but it is to boldenone what Drostanolone is to testosterone the 5-alpha reduction of the compound.
Im so curious about running it myself. The pip scares me but I believe that I can cut it with carrier oil and hopefully that will work.
Im also looking at using it in a smaller mg/ml ratio. I hope to use 100mg/ml but its hard to find it also means more inj.
I believe that you’re going to enjoy the results. I just hear that the pip and it crashing are issues but they can be solved or atleast lowered.
Im looking forward to hearing about the dhb when you run it.
I believe that your cycle is going to be good as far as compounds. My advice would be to play with your diet and use the high protein synthesis of the dhb and tbol to up your protein intake and build some solid muscle they both are really high in protein synthesis allowing your body to grow with the lean gains you’re looking for.

Good luck and good gains brother
Hit me up anytime

3 Likes

I like the idea of a lean bulk at 300-500 cals over maintenance. I make small adjustments to my diet as needed every 10-14 days. Test/deca/dbol is a great bulking cycle with a long proven history. NPP could replace deca depending on you cycle length.

I like to use modeate/heavy compound lifts with limited isolation exercises when on a dedicated bulking cycle. This routine provides excellent returns for me.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I am excited about it. As far as the lean bulk, I call it that because I eat clean, go just a bit above maint., and keep with the cardio. I try to keep fat gain low while still obtaining mass. From what I’ve read about dhb it seems to be perfect for this. The tbol was great last time but my kidneys were starting to hurt at 6 weeks so I’m just gonna kick it off with some. I’ll keep everyone updated. I’m gonna be going for bloods mid October and start cycle in November. That puts 12 weeks at the first part of Feb. And the Arnold is the first week of March. Should work out good that way.

I do too. I really like the shortcut to size program. I had considered dbol but I want to stick with low water retention and compounds that don’t aromatise. Tbol seems to be a great compound. It’s so low on sides Russian athletes didn’t even know they were using it:)

I was looking at your dose of tbol you can definitely go lower alot lower. You could really start out at a 10mg dose mourning and night. I believe that you will be surprised that you really don’t have to run a 50mg dose to get great results.
I would recommend a 30mg dose split.
It will really take the pressure off of your kidneys. Lots of water also is a great tool but a good preventative supplement is also a must when running a methylated compound.

1 Like

I have always been able to mitigate excess water retention through diet and occasional natural diuretics. Bloat Away by Irwin Natirals is my choice.

Good luck and I hope you achieve your goals.

1 Like

I was actually thinking of 25mg a day as I have 25 mg capsules. As always thanks for the advice and tips guys. One of the main reasons I love UGM!

2 Likes

I am interested in getting some coaching and overall knowledge. I am currently into the on the 6 week of my first cycle running 200 Test E. I was taking .5 arimidex on pin days, but I switched last week to .5 mg eod to error on the side of caution. Im getting blood work this week, and have made some mistakes with my diet, but I think I’m back on track. I would be interested in further discussion.

2 Likes

Hey send me a private message and we can discuss your goals are and get you started on a program.

1 Like

Hey bro you can’t go wrong hiring PHD and he can definitely get you on track and dialed in but just in case you don’t talk to him ahead of time, I’m concerned you’re overdoing it with the Arimadex. Yes we all metabolize and aromatise at different rates but I can use .5 adex 2x a week on 400mg and keep my estradiol in range. Lowering your estrogen too low is just as shitty as it raising too high. Get your blood work done before you raise your Adex. Trust me on that

4 Likes

I wish I New about killing estro about 5 years ago when I started my first cycle not knowing what I was doing lol I killed my estro so bad I couldn’t get out of bed for almost 7 days it was horrible I also wish I would of new about ugmuscle site back then and could of learned so much !

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I can’t find any way to private message you.

3 Likes

[email protected]
Just email me

1 Like