UGMuscle

Show results from pro qualifier

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hey UG fam so sorry for the late post and update. It’s been crazy busy with show then heading to Cali for two weeks for work.

I weighed in at 197.4 max is 198.25 the show was amazing we had the biggest class In the whole show with 37 light heavy weight bodybuilders.

I made first callouts with 4 others guys and ended up placing 4th out of 37 competitors. Was very satisfied. Now off to nationals in November. Again thank you all for the awesome support. Each and everyone of you rock

15 Likes

Congrats brother! Looking peeled and dense!

1 Like

Thanks bro.

Congrats :muscle: you looks great

1 Like

4th is great brother and you look amazing in the pic. Congrats on your results

Jesus I keep looking at the picture and its fcking amazing damn you are fcking ripped.

1 Like

Hahaha thanks @Bigmurph I’ll post more

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

Awesome job man, you look fantastic brotha!

1 Like

Thanks bro

1 Like

Outfuckingstanding buddy

2 Likes

Hopefully after the show you went to Pirmanti Brothers and treated yourself to a sandwich … you earned it lol

3 Likes

Bro, only a sandwich?

2 Likes

Bro google them… it’s like a meal …lol

3 Likes

Dude it was aweful. The show got out so late we missed all the good places. Ended up at a diner up the hill and it was god awful. Had pizza the next day that was good though

1 Like

I love pirmanti bros

2 Likes

I was in town for business a few weeks back and went to the original one in the city… Tom Hanks was on one side of the restaurant and Mark Walburg was on the other … the sandwiches are ridiculously good

2 Likes

That’s cool as hell and I couldn’t agree more I really enjoy the hot roast beef with the bread and slaw plus fries its amazing and definitely a good sized sandwich for me. I have never left there still hungry.

2 Likes

Just did, I could get down with any one of Big Bro sandwiches

2 Likes

Great job PHD. I bet that pizza was delicious! :joy:. Good luck in your next challenge!!

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.