UGMuscle

Show us those ropes ! We need a superdrol logger!

Show us those ropes ! We need a superdrol logger!

Bust out twenty :muscle: curls really quick! We need to see those veins popping!!! Guy who has garden hoses for veins can run a 4 week log on the superdrol!!

6 Likes

:thinking:

7 Likes

Really only one person wants free gear for just a picture of your arm?

@members

1 Like

Best pic I got. And upper body w/arms :joy:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner. Email [email protected]

3 Likes

IMG_1279.JPG

4 Likes

Fresh ink. Don’t have any flexed!

1 Like

Thats some nice ink brother

1 Like

You stay around 8-10% bf year round brother ??

1 Like

Winner!!! Email me

3 Likes

Did email got yours, and Will email in a few moments. 8-12 dependent on cycle diet and cheating

1 Like

It’s a cover-up and about 12h of work. Maybe next promotion ill have better pictures :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m in!

8 Likes

Have two cover ups as well. Word to the wise…getting a tattoo when your 19 will haunt you until your “older” and get the cover up

@John It’s not PHD’s thighs, but hope this helps lol.

5 Likes

Lookin veiny buddy.

2 Likes

Everyone who has posted. Email [email protected] and choose a free oil or oral of your choice , excluding parabolan.

4 Likes

That’s what im talking about ugm fam.

4 Likes

I’d post a pic of my arms but there now road maps here :weary:! But if you want to see me bust out 20reps video of arms I’m down!

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.