UGMuscle

Shreveport Police Officers Linked to Steroid-Dealing Gym Owner

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

1 Like

Sadly I’ve actually heard this story a few months ago. There were a lot of people busted on this one.

1 Like

It’s funny that marijuana is becoming legal, but it’s not ok to take hormones our body already makes or for appearance/athletic purposes. But it’s ok to take them if you want to be the other sex…

1 Like

Yeah completely retarded. It’s all about control. As said earlier in the week I’d much rather have firefighters and cops all roided out and fit than. Fat and useless.

2 Likes

It’s strange here, my friend here in the U.S. is law enforcement and he says most departments do not give you time on shift to workout. He also stated how due to low pay, working side jobs and juggling life and family, it’s almost impossible to train.
Let alone train in the gym, then a fighting style and still earn money. I give much respect to most of them.

I agree, it’s about control, I wish we had same freedoms you Americans do back home.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.