UGMuscle

So I've been off everything for awhile. And got some blood work

So I’ve tried to upload the screen shot of the blood work for some reason it keeps saying low memory not sure why but

My test is at 184. And my free test is at 4.7

4 Likes

You shouldn’t have problems uploading unless it isn’t the proper type of file or it just to big and you need to shrink it down.

That’s worse than me whats the reference ranges?
Normal 200-1200

2 Likes

Our brother just posted all of this im not sure why it won’t post for you

I’m a bit of a software expert… I actually have custom scripts and tools for these exports. lol…

2 Likes

My best advise, assuming you are using pdf’s, is to find the export to image, export to png stuff. To lower memory, sometimes there is an advanced setting to set to monochrome, and that will greatly reduce the page size. Also DPI is part of the advanced settings, most of the time 300/dpi will do just fine for print documents, 600/dpi is fairly high resolution, but sometimes needed, 150/dpi if the text is fairly large on the document.

1 Like

I even resized it down to 40% and it still says memory is low

1 Like

Here, lets start from the beginning. What software are you using?

My phone

I don’t believe that its ugmuscle brother im not a tech guy though

So whats the plan TRT or are you going to suffer like me lol

I have an appointment with the urologist on Monday

2 Likes

Had to go Into my developer options in the phone settings

4 Likes

I get my trt thru a urologist

3 Likes

That’s trt time brother

3 Likes

My appointment is Monday afternoon. We shall see how it all goes.

2 Likes

With those numbers you should go and they should give you a shot in the office

3 Likes

Damn man thats low

2 Likes

Here is some funny/ironic shit: my cock-doc lifts. I see him at my gym all the time. He went on a cut this year and is looking really good; he has abs that pop.
It is just hard for me to talk to him knowing he feels my nutz all the time and sticks his finger in my b-hole once a year.

5 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.