UGMuscle

Spend btc at Amazon with 33% off, Buy from amazon with btc, btc used at Amazon with discounts

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

https://app.purse.io/?_r=Bt6NSK

Thats a link to a site where you can spend btc on amazon through the site I have used it multiple times and saved money they are legit

2 Likes

Thanks for this bro, im going to look into it further.

Is the discount automatically Applied

If you do buy now depending on your level its 5-10% if you do name your discount you can set the discount you want I reccomend 15-20% or its hard to get someone to want to take it on

You will like this site my wife is crazy about it she was already a dedicated amazon shopper

Same here haha get most my stuff from there

This is the way to go if ordering from amazon the discountare great.
If you use that link and create an account i get 5$ btc and so does whoever uses it

Oh my! I Love Amazon :grin:

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.