Splits or gaps in cycles & pin options!

Sup fellas! I have a debate to discuss here, may just be an opinion or perspective. Either way could be a good discussion.

Do you guys like to mix compounds? Meaning the same pin. Or same injection

What is the biggest gap you guys ever had? Meaning, if you have leave or go on a trip or maybe ran out of gear.

I am all ears.

3 Likes

Yes to mixing compounds as long as they’re oil based. I haven’t tried a ton of stuff, but with test mast I would do MWF of both compounds one pin. As for gaps. I’ve had a full month where I kind of postponed a cycle before and just pinned HCG before continuing but I’d say that’s not ideal obviously.

3 Likes

Yea to mixing and prefer to mix own over blend. And second do over went a week stopping compounds during a cycle I think of you take long enough break you may as well stop all together and juat restart Later

2 Likes

Yes to mixing compounds decades ago.

Yes to gaps. Vacation for a week. No biggy.

2 Likes

I cycle on and off (no trt) so I never missed a shot. I have mixed but I don’t like it. I always feel like it mixes and you never get a truly accurate dose. Probably just my brain over thinking it though

1 Like

I mix any oil based compounds.

8-9 days but I upped my dose for a couple weeks before so levels fell and all was good.

2 Likes

I been on a dam “gap” since June

2 Likes

I have done EQ n Test one pin before, but some people like to pin twice to no mix. Idk if preferable or not. IMO I don’t care lol

The gap I have one been two week that I had to go on a trip, ideal is not do it but Yolo

I agree with you on the gap too

I am also taking a vacation this year again on my cycle… I don’t want to prolong my start

I hear you bro

1 Like

I know that was of no help

1 Like

How much did you upped the doze?

1 Like

Any input is a help bro, we all different

1 Like

I will say that when you mix certain things it gets funky lookin,but dont worry about it

1 Like

Does it? How funky tho?

1 Like

Not sure how to describe it,you will see which ever is the heavier one kinda flow thru the other one,just looks weird

1 Like

I am going to keep an eye out for that

1 Like

I also wanted to start my cycle including PRovi, but I don’t have any yet. In which it sucks too

I was on 350 I went up to 500.

1 Like