UGMuscle

Srx blood work 500mg test cyp 300mg deca

Recently was referred to SRx from a discord friend since he’s been on their gear for a while now so I decided to run my very first cycle of test cyp 500 a week and deca 300 a week along with 4 weeks of Anavar. All my gear came from srx and so far I’m 12 weeks into my cycle and I’m so happy with the results I’ve made !
Started at 155 lbs and now I’m weighing 185. Blood work at bottom as you can see my total test is 2756 and my free test is 978. When I first got my test levels checked back in 2017 my total test was 308… I just want to vouch for these guys because they are the best when it comes to customer care and the shipping is incredibly fast! Definitely going to be a long term customer. I 100% vouch for these guys.

9 Likes

Nice work! in the pics you can definitely tell you put on some good size

4 Likes

Nicely done man, looking great !

2 Likes

Great work.
Awesome to hear.

2 Likes

Is it ok to ask what payment method they accept???

1 Like

Definitely put on a lot of mass since you started good job bro…

Hey brotha hit me up via email
[email protected]

Bitcoin is good to buy right now will only go up I. Long run

2 Likes

Bitcoin

Great post brother looking good keep hitting it hard.
Glad to hear that @SRx is treating everyone good.

3 Likes

Nice gains my friend

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.