SRx-Labs review - independent review - very pleased

This is an independent review

*Has the product been used? For how long?
Finishing up the latest cycle 10 week
Short Cut Blend - 150mg
EQ 300
Proviron
Winstrol
Nolvadex

*Brief description of review
Couldn’t be happier with their products. Super clean and no pip to speak of. Body fat has dropped significantly. Roughly 1.5ml a day of the cut mix and 1ml every other of EQ. 50mg of Winstrol and Proviron daily. 20mg of Nolvadex daily

*Communication & Ordering process
Very simple to order and all my questions have been answered typically the same day

*Delivery (T/A) & Packaging
Great stealth for a domestic order everything arrived safe and sound every time

*Items ordered
Short Cut Blend - 150mg
EQ 300
Proviron
Winstrol
Nolvadex

*Product effectivenes and experience
Seems like everything is doing what its suppose to, gotten the tren cough a couple times if I inject to fast

*Additional commentary
Every order showed up three days after ordering, couldnt ask for anything faster.
*Rate with 1-10
Communication -
Payment processing -
9 - not really a ding but bitcoin took me a bit to setup
Order processing-
Delivery -
Shipping packaging-
9 - standard
Product packaging-
9 - standard
Product effectiveness -
*Would you recommend this sponsor?
Highly! They won me over even before my order arrived just by their customer service and putting up with all my questions about the products and setting up bitcoin

10 Likes

Great review! Thank you for posting this!

2 Likes

Thanks for the review brotha :facepunch:

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.