UGMuscle

Stallion introduction ugmuscle

No problem Rusty. I’m Richard, been around here for a couple of years now. My goals are to get stronger and fitter every day. 5’10" 187 lbs. 57 yrs in age. Been a personal trainer most of my life, with jobs in between. I workout 7 days a week, train a different body part every day. Chest and legs twice a week. Sure cant lift as heavy as I used to, but do the best I can.

6 Likes

Glad to have you around brother and posting.
I know you have been here over a year but let me say welcome to ugmuscle brother

2 Likes

Welcome sir. Another old man! We’re everywhere!

2 Likes

Nice intro brother and welcome. Looking forward to your experience. I am still fairly new to AAS and just learned this year about macros and proper diet and rest. Been making good gains and minimize harm (when I listen) because of the knowledge that comes from this community. Please stay involved glad your hear brother!!!

1 Like

Welcome sir! Glad to have you. You’ve found a great place. Lots to be learned and shared here!

1 Like

Welcome … sounds good Keep up the great work

Welcome. More knowledge for the ugfamily.

Welcome aboard brotha pleasure to have you here

Welcome aboard. I too am 57. Will be 58 very soon. It’s about the journey at older age. And to be still kicking it is a blessing. There’s a lot to see and read here. :+1:t3::wink::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard

Welcome

Welcome

welcome to one the best forums(the best) brother

1 Like

Welcome to the board

Welcome to UGM!

Welcome

Welcome. I’ve scoured a lot of boards over the years, and this is by far the best, with the focus on harm reduction, safety in all respects, and enhancement the right way. And @DirtNasty is pretty funny too.

2 Likes

Hilarious! @herrubermensch

Welcome Richard.

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.