UGMuscle

Start of my 2021 prep

Happy new year boys. So I’m posting my starting numbers and photos and also first 4 weeks of gear. As you can see from the photo I’ve gotten pretty fat this year so I’ve got a lot of work to do.
Body weight-209
Bodyfat- 15-17%
Supps,
Test C- 200mg peer week, m/f
Tren a- 50mg ED
NPP- 5O MG Ed
I like to micro dose. Trying something different this year. Adding some new compounds for short run and rotating my staples in and out. There will be minor changes every 4 weeks. Next I’ll be adding in primobolan 100mg Monday - Saturday and taking out tren. Bumping test to 300 per week

20 Likes

Looking pretty solid to start.

4 Likes

Thanks brotha. Train pretty consistent but diet has been awful last 2 months. Shows that you can’t out train a bad diet. Lol.

2 Likes

We are just trying to meet in the middle hahhaa

6 Likes

I will definitely be following this log brother

1 Like

Def gonna follow this one and hope to glean some wisdom.

Like what kind of super laser do I have to use to have the body hair gone :joy::joy:

On the real, you are a wealth of knowledge here and I look forward to following along.

4 Likes

It’s called the manscaper! BOOM!

6 Likes

@Kad1 @NeuroRN the “log” category is my favorite. I, personally, find it very interesting to see everyone’s training/diet/enhancement regiments. It’s motivating for sure.

4 Likes

Shoulda known. :joy::joy:

If that’s fat then can’t wait to see you lean brother.

4 Likes

Looking solid my man!

1 Like

My manscaper has a 2 stroke engine. Doubles as a weed eater

Brother, you look fantastic to start. You are going to kill it by the end of this cycle!

2 Likes

Let’s hope so. I’ll post my starting lab work as soon as it returns along with my roid test results. @Bigmurph, am I allowed to name sponsors in part of my log or dos that have to be done in there page?

4 Likes

If you’re using multiple sponsors products please mention which compound is from which sponsor. You know just don’t answer anyone who is foolish enough to ask where to get something but I don’t think that you will have any problems I look forward to following and just go for it if something happens I will make it right and if you have any questions just hit me up anytime like you did brother.

Im really looking forward to this especially with my cycle coming soon

Good luck and good gains brother

3 Likes

I’ll be following as well.
Kick azz.

1 Like

Copy will do

1 Like

Thanks brotha. Your Tren is in this run

2 Likes

Hell I wish I could have a poor diet like yours you look beast I guess you John and the hamster got tapeworms and can eat what ever you want

2 Likes

Haha I wish! Just informed my group at work that we will be eating healthier. I say “we” because I cook all the meals. Haha

4 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.