Starting a new cycle for the summer

Going to start a summer run of tren and test soon. Test C at 300 and Tren E at 300 split into 2 pins a week. I’ll be starting with an anavar kickstart for 4 weeks of 50 mg a day. Of course I’ll do bloodwork around week 5. Going 8-10 weeks depending on how I feel. I’ll go into pct after that for the first time ever. Coming off trt to try for another kid. Nolva, clomid , a d possibly hcg. I’ll start a log when I start. This will be my first time trying tren. I’ve researched the hell out of it and I’ve noticed like everything else, the opinions on it are all over the place. I’ll keep everyone updated a d share the bloodwork when I get it done.

5 Likes

A few things to note it add in my opinion, don’t listen to or pay attention to probably most of what you’ve read about Tren. Just pin it and forget about it. 300mg enanthate can be a hefty dose. If you start to experience anything you don’t like, I’d suggest splitting those 2 pins into 4 each week. Last thing is not an opinion… if you get a Roche Sensitive Assay done for estradiol while on Tren, it’s going to be jacked up. You could actually have perfectly fine estradiol levels but it will show outrageous numbers. Like 200ng or whatever. So you kind of have to go on feel with your AI of choice.

2 Likes

why 8-10 weeks on a long ester cycle?

If you are going to try for another kid doesn’t that supersede running a cycle? I mean cards are already stacked against you if your’e already on trt?

3 Likes

Honestly you are correct. Having another kid is important but I’ve been on trt for 3+years at this point. Ran 2 cycles and went right back to trt. At this point I couldn’t imagine being any more surpressed. My doctor switched me off test onto clomid starting next month so I’m gonna be miserable after this cycle. I’m considering this my last hoorah before I hang up the trt. Plus instead of just switching onto clomid after this I’m running hcg and a complete Pct. My doc said he wouldnt prescribe hcg because it was too expensive and didnt give enough bang for my buck(but I know a guy) As far as esters. I always prefer long esters. I’ve tried different testosterone Esters and always go back to cyp. I cant explain why. I just like it better. 8-10 is what I’m shooting for depending on how my body reacts. Maybe longer hopefully not shorter. From everything I’ve read this is a pretty average, if not conservative tren cycle. Am I wrong?

1 Like

Personally I would start with Tren A for your first shot at it to see if you respond well and if you like it. It’s in and out quick. Like @Ironside mentioned about all the side effects that people claim, well I think its balonie to be honest with you. Good luck brotha any questions just ask away.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I appreciate any help offered. Knock on wood I usually dont suffer from many sides. I also dont aromatise estrogen at a high rate so I’m gonna just run my adex at like .25 day after injection like I usually do when running 300 test. My gym buddy and I are running it together so we will keep each other accountable. We’ve agreed to look out for one another in case of aggression or anything. On another note I’m trying to hit that 405 on bench today. I hit 385 a couple weeks ago after doing 5x5s with the 315 for a few months. Feeling strong without any additional help. Cant wait to see how I respond to tren!

3 Likes

That’s good weight 405lb!!

1 Like

I’m by no means an expert here… just reading a sh!t ton and following advice to not blast anything right off the bat.

I’m currently on my first NPP cycle (8 weeks) until 1st week of August then I’ll jump on Tren A in the middle of August. I chose Tren A because of its short ester and if I have any unwanted sides it’ll be out a lot faster than Tren E.

From what I understand, Tren E is a long ester. Is it a good thing to pin 2x/week? Just curious…

2 Likes

2x minimum im starting to lean more towards eod or e3rd to keep levels stable. I have experimented a little bit and dosing in smaller amounts with more injections is actually working to where I can feel a difference. Im only pinning 50mg a pin eod of test enanthate.

1 Like

no not wrong I was just wondering about your thought behind it. as others have said most people start with tren ace but I ve seen people have very different reactions to the esters so using one doesn’t always translate to the other. 8 weeks seems short as hit the peak around week 6or 7 … and by peak I mean you’ve got everyting in play and working together by then so I look at a long ester cycle to run around 12 weeks or so just to get the most bang for your buck. given it is your first run with Tren I would stay conservative though …

2 Likes

Nice numbers brotha :ok_hand: Tren should help you get past a plateau man, def helped me in that aspect.

In all reality whether it’s a long ester or short pinning ED or EOD in small doses will help alleviate any sides if you are prone to them because of more stable blood levels.

1 Like

So what’s all the talk about the shorter ester Tren A having a more frequent schedule vs. the longer ester Tren E having less pinning frequency. This is the first I’m reading about pinning either ester ED or EOD.

Well I’m probably not the guy to answer this but tren a is a fast acting ester. It begins working much faster but has a shorter half life. Where as tren e is a longer ester. Takes longer to build it up in your system but stays longer. Since ace has such a short half life it requires more pinning to keep an even flow in your blood. Whereas tren e stays more level with less pinning. I’ve always pinned long esters 2x a week and fast acting esters at the very least 3x a week.

2 Likes

When you pin a long ester say 100mg your gonna have spikes in your blood levels as oppose to say 25mg spread out through 4 days you will have a more constant flow of the drug being released. Is this a huge game changer? Probably not, but it will alleviate sides if you have any. The whole name of the game is to have steady bloods at all times. Consistency is key my friend.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.