UGMuscle

Still working on site and adding some new features

Hey guys we are still working on site but for now its up while some back end work is done. We’ve had a crazy amount of new users and traffic lately so making changes accordingly. Also working on a new feature some people will like.

@UGMain
@Bigmurph

22 Likes

Thanks for the work you put in buddy, I missed you.Hope all is well with the new kid

4 Likes

thanks bro. Miss you all too. Ill be back more soon.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update and all you and the UG team are doing to keep this site up and running smoothly. Glad to see I can now get back on to at least view posts and read other topics I haven’t previously! :+1:

1 Like

New mobile UI is niice. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

It looks great !!!

1 Like

Hey TG!! Long time no see! Hope you and the family are doing well!!

2 Likes

Congrats on your new mini TG! Thanks for the work bro! See ya soon!

1 Like

Keep up the good work man. I’ve been absent for a bit due to life but I’m glad to see things are still up and kicking around here. Shame about para though. I’ll miss him.

1 Like

He went off to greener pastures(retirement)lol just kidding good to see you around brother

Hey bro’s thank u for having this whole experience of dialog. We may never meet but we all keep it real. I don’t post much but I love to read and get knowledge from u guys. Nothing like sitting reading and listing to good all rock&roll!!! Thanks for building this great site. U members are Second 2 None

UGM Second 2 None
1 Like

Are you back in the strength game! How are you my man?
… Duh…@TG

First time seeing this post, but I just wanted to express my gratitude to you guys for maintaining/updating the site regularly. Really feel that this place is a safe space for discussing working out and gear. I also appreciate the hard work that goes into making sure the members here have positive experiences with reliable sponsors.

2 Likes

Im a couple weeks out for rehab on shoulder atm. Im doing legs and what i can. Doc said I had prior damage and he thinks better to do rehab before surgery. some tears, fracture in bone right now from accident. Im on some good painkillers tho and down from 6 a day to two a day now. So its imporving bro. Miss talking to you guys regularly.

1 Like

Damn bro. Get better soon. Miss ya being around.

1 Like

I am 1 year from my Quad tear and PCL. Fell at Walmart…fuck assholes won’t settle until final day…if that. And im a hero. I hate that, but I am gonna rip and 2022 masters USA, hopefully. I learned I rather be told I can’t ever train with assistance than be normal… Unless im on 6 pain pills a day!!! Just kidding get well.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about shoulder. But it heal and eventually be better than ever

1 Like

Lol thanks guys. I know it’ll recover in time. Just a bitch to deal with atm

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.