UGMuscle

Sunday meal prepping ... who else?

Sunday meal prepping ... who else?

Back from a mini get away and back on the grind… first run with Flavor Gods… let you guys know my opinion!

8 Likes

Looks good, but no prepping for me… my sundays for the most part are spent outside tryin to kill or catch something to eat, or getting/splitting wood… I just make extra dinner every night.

3 Likes

Every Sunday is meal prep for me as well

5 Likes

Bro… you obviously have access to better equipment then my 2007 Weber grill… although it is a tank and fires up on the first try for 12 years!

1 Like

Awesome John! I don’t hunt, but have clients who are kind enough to give me deer meat … I love mixing it with 98 lean ground beef. A guy just gave me 5 lbs of ground buffalo … excited to try that.

2 Likes

Never had buffalo let me know how it is… I grind my venison and mix it with pig fat, it’s great

2 Likes

Yeah @Raphael3636 you cheat you have a whole restaurant kitchen at your disposal

3 Likes

Yea it definitely comes in handy lol, I can clean and grill off 25lbs Ck breast in about 30 mins. But the best part is I get cases of ck staright from the distributor…cheap.

5 Likes

Man hook me up lol

1 Like

Oooh man, buffalo burgers are AWESOME!! They probably have some prepackaged at your market, runs about $8 a pound here, ouch…

1 Like

Yeah, @Raphael3636 awesome kitchen is open, but his gym is closed because of inclement weather weenies, :joy:

2 Likes

Meal prep Sunday is my funday :slight_smile:

Do you guys cook for the entire week or just a few days?

1 Like

I cook for the week but freeze half and pull it when needed.

1 Like

Nice setup! I meal prep every day during my 12hr shift

4 Likes

That’s hilarious lol

Is your food prep non gmo lol

Grilled up a few lbs of

buffalo … very lean. Had to brush with olive oil so they wouldn’t stick! Seasoned with Flavor Gods “everything” seasoning …I expected to taste much “gameier” … taste more like high quality grass fed cattle! These were harvested from a place out in Colorado last month…Marcos for 8 oz are 225 cals, 48 protein…

5 Likes

Im extremely jealous that looks amazing compared to the chicken I just ate :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

What does the buffalo cost you per lb and do you run it more than 90% beef patties?

That’s great, venison is same, the burgers are like the same size from forming them to being cooked

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.