UGMuscle

Superdrol as a finisher?

Superdrol as a finisher?

Hey guys just want to hear some thoughts what everyone thinks of superdrol as a finisher in my current blast? It’s dht derivative so it will get me nice clean and dry hopefully. Was thinking 4 weeks at 20-30 mgs. a day. I’ve used this compund before as kickstart during cut with great results.

1 Like

I don’t know what to say as a finisher, but it’s the only oral I actually enjoy, I can keep a lot of the gains I get from it and don’t have many problems as a result of it.i use it as I see fit at a beginning middle or end. I will use it 10 weeks total, 4 on at 20mgs, two off and 4 weeks at 30 mg, and I do that once a year as like a special treat, and that’s my two cents nonsense

3 Likes

If you don’t already have it, I wouldnt consider running it. That shit is ridiculously toxic and I’ve seen 3 or 4 people end up in the hospital because of it. Not to mention the many many people I’ve read about on the forums. There are so many better alternatives that I don’t know why anyone would still subject themselves to Superdrol

2 Likes

I haven’t seen anyone end up in the hospital… and I everything we put in our bodies pertaining to this forum is toxic and illegal so I guess it’s all bad, no matter what spin we put on it, my opinion is we all just chose what limits we wanna push

2 Likes

Definitely agree it is methylated c17, probably one of the harshest orals

True but I live on the idea of chaos theory for the most part and weight risks vs rewards pretty heavily because of that. What I said is just my opinion but the risk, to me, far outweighs the reward.

1 Like

How do y’all feel about the sdrol oil? It’s not as hepatoxic being an injectable right?

1 Like

I like it

2 Likes

No more 4 weeks at 30 I

2 Likes

Just got my superdrol in the mail in time to start the NPP and the gym opens, what a day. @John when do you pin the sdrol, mornings or pwo?

1 Like

I will pin after work, and alter the pinning schedule if I can to fit as a pwo, so I never workout before work, and even on weekends I won’t workout til afternoon sometime.

2 Likes

And I’m excited for you buddy

2 Likes

Perfect, thanks!

1 Like

Possibly the last question: do you use on rest days?

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.