UGMuscle

Switched from HcG to Gonadorelin

Hello gents! … My TRT clinic just switched me from HcG to Gonadorelin. I’m doing some research on it, but honestly it is a lot of peer reviewed scholarly journals. In other words, I’m struggling to make sense of most of it. … Do any of you all have any experience with Gonadorelin? The instructions dosage instructions match what they prescribed for the Hcg, which is twice weekly shots.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

3 Likes

Looks like your our guinea pig lol I did some reading on it and it sounds interesting. kisseptin is another interesting compound I’m now testing myself for PCT.

1 Like

@Optumpharma what do you know about gonadrelin,I know you can can break it down in laymen terms for us.

2 Likes

Hahaha… Sounds like it. I had read what Optum wrote about the kisseptin, and it seems like it’s closely related to Gonadorelin. From what I can tell, Gonadorelin promotes lh and fsh production as opposed to the exogenous delivery by hcg. … Anyway, I’ll keep ya’ll updated on how it goes!

3 Likes

Likewise

1 Like

@jglenn44 great question, works very similar to kissapeptin but there are two major differences is gonadorelin is just a cheaper man made protein to stimulate the pitutary gland to function just as HCG for fertility.

While kisspeptin functions more on allowing the testes to produce testosterone and in simple term keep the factory running normally. So in the performance sector you see no shut down of the bodies endo base allowing no change in the bodys natural rhythm to not skip a beat.

All the best!

6 Likes

I do love more test! Haha and bigger nuts!

1 Like

Wow, that makes total sense. Thanks so much, my friend!

More than welcome!

Thats why I like to have a brief conversation on the forum or via email to see goals and expectations. This way we can pick the correct medication for the goals and quality of life you are looking for.

5 Likes

Thanks OP that’s why I like you brother,you don’t mind sharing your knowledge.

1 Like

@Dmomuchole makes me wish this shit wasn’t frowned upon so we could see what potential medically is out there!

What having bigger nuts?

No just drug availability lol and bigger nuts.

1 Like

Yeah I agree brother, the government doesn’t want a bunch of Hulk/super citizens running around the US especially in times like these lol

The pharmacies don’t want us healthy period. So many ways they can correct things hormonal but they don’t. They want us to continue to be sick and have problems. It recurring revenue for them

3 Likes

I think that is the correct answer Rusty,the are losing so much money and we are saving so much,especially since we are getting it damn near at wholesale cost.

2 Likes

And they don’t want guys like big swole running around with their nuts dragging behind them…that would make them feel uncomfortable :joy:

1 Like

Agreed. They did a study a some university in California low doses of test for women and avg levels of test for men stopped Alzheimer’s from progressing. Then never heard of it again. I think @NeuroRN told me about it. I looked it up.

The thing is they already have so much money in research for medicine to stop Alzheimer’s and the pharamas want that patented drug so they can charge $70,000 for a treatment. They don’t have it yet but they’ve put the research and money out there and simple testosterone means they won’t ever recoup their investment.

3 Likes

I did bring that up. It’s pretty profound the changes in Alzheimer’s or prevention with basic hormone management.

They completely stopped the progression of it by raising men’s test level to the 800ng/dL range I believe.

2 Likes

Greedy pigs all I gotta say about that.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.