UGMuscle

Symbiotec domestic supply available

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hey fam wanted everyone to know @SymBiotecLab now has his domestic remailer fully stocked so anyone who is looking for a good domestic source make sure you hit up @SymBiotecLab I’ve been using his products for almost 2 years now and I can honestly say these products are the best I’ve ever used

9 Likes

Yes i agree with PHD great gear here, SBL :muscle:

5 Likes

Never had an issue with him! I’d have been dealing with him for about 2 years as well. Even big packages make it through. Really good customer service

2 Likes

This is very true. Very helpful and extremely knowledgeable, even for someone who knows everything. You will get a honest answer not one that will lead you to buy or try something new. I’m not advocating blasting him with questions.

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.