Symbiotec Independent Reveiw

*Has the product been used? For how long?
All products have been used exclusively for 5 weeks so far.

*Brief description of review
Reveiw will include all detailed specifics
*Communication & Ordering process
Communication and order process was easier then ever. Not once was I left in the dark about the process. Also I would like to note there was no pressure to buy and Symbiotec answered all my questions on this blast.
*Delivery (T/A) & Packaging
Very professional and secure packaging. T/A was on point as well for international. 9 days total from donation to doorstep. Couldn’t ask for better.
*Items ordered
Tren Ace 100mg
Sustan 250mg
Anapolan 50mg
*Product effectivenes and experience
Everything is on point and as expected. Not underdosed not over dosed, but just perfect. Oils are some of the cleanest I have seen and very minimal PIP, even when pip is expected on an Acetate ester it is still very smooth and painless.
*Additional commentary
All in all great products from a great sponsors. I’m currently running 350mg week Tren pinned ED at .5ml , 500mg week Sust pinned .5 EOD , and Anapolan 50mg daily pwo. Great pumps, strength ungodly, libido through the roof. Just performing everything like a machine. Thank you @SymBiotecLab
*Rate with 1-10
Communication -
Payment processing -
Order processing-
Delivery -
Shipping packaging-
Product packaging-
Product effectiveness -
*Would you recommend this sponsor?
Absolutely! If anyone is on the fence about these guys I would most definitely give them a run. You won’t be disappointed!

7 Likes

Just started his test p and tren a few days ago, glad to see you’re pleased thus far.

2 Likes

Nice brotha, I’m sure you’ll be more than happy with SymBiotec

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.