UGMuscle

TBU new build

TBU new build

I’ve been busy today on lock down. Check out my new build! Can’t wait to try it out. :grin:

21 Likes

Its beautiful but we need to post it at or in the anything goes category.
Im going to move it over to the anything goes for you

2 Likes

I like the optics which company built the receiver?

1 Like

Outfuckingstanding @TBU, it reminds me of a m4, but with 16 traits.

3 Likes

Leapers UTG 6" ITA Red/Green CQB Sight

1 Like

I got it with a slightly shorter barrel. It’s 16” vice the 20” traditional barrel. Guts and everything cost me 550. Including the CQB scope.

3 Likes

I like the size of it I could fit it on my carbine.
I thought it was an m4 setup like @John said I believe that you can’t actually get an m4 but you can get or build a clone of one right?

That was 550?

1 Like

Yep. Bought all the parts individually. Put them together. Only thing that’s mine is the lower receiver frame. New trigger assembly upper receiver. Barrel. Bolt group. Collapsable Butt stock. Hand grips.

1 Like

That’s nice really nice for 550

1 Like

Nice looking bullet thrower.

1 Like

Very sexy. I have a 12 gauge Super mag for hunting atm

1 Like

Hey bro. Lookin good there! I’m picking up some knights armament m4 quadrails new in box for m4 uppers today. Buddy’s got 20. 150 a piece regular price like 300. You want 1 holler

6 Likes

I wish I knew a week ago. :joy:

1 Like

Let me think about it… I might buy me a .308 upper receiver… :joy:

1 Like

Heard that bro

1 Like

That’s a killer deal.

2 Likes

That is fn awesome… I am so bored with no gyms wish i bought weights when I had a chance

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.