UGMuscle

Test and winny experience

Test and winny experience

Anybody with experience in this cycle. Currently doing test only. Super tight diet. Age 43

1 Like

Pretty clean and simple stack how long you plan on running, what dose?

If your bf its more than 15 % doesnt make sens use it. My opinion about winny :thinking:

2 Likes

Been running test 4 weeks now. Low dose.

Can you give me some stats, height, weight, bf%

What’s your ‘low dose’
I’ve had some bad experiences (joint pain) and most recently I had a phenomenal experience…

If you dont have low body fat it will be hard to notice results plus whinny is hell on joints. I’m currently on it right now.

1 Like

I think a lot of people will tell you the same as what @Czworeczki said.
If you have higher bf% it doesn’t really do all that good, there are much better options out there.

“The steroid will help produce a dryer, harder look but only if you’re relatively lean. It will also aid in lean tissue preservation but not to a very strong degree that’s often needed in such a phase. It’s typically recommended that Winstrol only be used in this capacity as a secondary steroid, not a base or foundational steroid.”

3 Likes

@n3rd I agree definitely a secondary steroid for finishing up clean gains from a lean cycle . If your already skinny buff no need get diet right cut then use the whinny for the beach or competition!

1 Like

Winny was my favorite AAS.
It made me look crazy shredded and my strength went up a lot. The bad thing is I liked it so much I stayed on for 4-5 months until I had an injury. I’m 51 now so winny is a no go. It always ends with a injury.

2 Likes

Holy schnikey’s, you stayed on Winny for 4-5 months. How’d you get injured? Dried out too much?

I was thinking 8 weeks would be good and maybe like 10 weeks stretching it out at like 50MG’s.

2 Likes

I was shredded. My left rotator cuff tore on chest presses.
I was on 100mg winny daily, 50mg tbol daily, 600mg deca weekly. I thought the deca would protect me but I stayed on too long.

1 Like

Man I bet you looked good at 100mg

1 Like

It really gets you lean fast.

Glad to see that it works well, but sucks to see you get a major shoulder injury out of the deal. I hope you healed quick and are doing better!

We just started, so I’ll see how long we run it, but definitely not that long.

1 Like

I’ve almost everytime cycling hurt my shoulder. Took me awhile to avoid certain movements guess I have weak rotator cuffs

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.