UGMuscle

Test E is killing me

Test E from srx is killing me no matter where I inject. There was somebody else who was having the same problem who made a thread asking “if it was always going to hurt this bad” ha. It’s not supposed to. I’m curious if he’s still having the same problem. I switch up injection spots but always the same result. Leaves a big bubble knot in the area I inject. Hurts like inject winstrol depot, but lingers longer. Any advice?

Update: Talked to srx about this last week when I returned home from traveling for the thanksgiving holiday, & long story short they are going to send me replacements. Really happy about this as I want to try their Tbol after this cycle. 6 weeks in will post reviewing the whole cycle I got from them in about 6 more weeks.

4 Likes

Could be a carrier oil or solvent “allergy”’… your body may have issues with mct oil…

2 Likes

Send us an email [email protected]

3 Likes

Never had pip even first shot

1 Like

What needle size you using?

1 Like

I get a slight pip with test E and nothing with C.
I also went to using 23gauge 1”. Instead of the 25g. No pip at all.

2 Likes

Pin you are using? Size? Length? I see the sponsor asked for you to send them a email as well.

5 Likes

Try switching esters, I’m sure it’s been said.

1 Like

Sorry bro never used that sponsor.

1 Like

The bubble sounds like the needle is just going sub q

2 Likes

No it’s not the needles. I was using different test e before with no issue. & now test e from op with no problems

1 Like

Shoot them a email. Bet they want to do what they can for ya

1 Like

I’m having the same results bump in glute and sore… I’m using a 23 gauge 1", Sore for 3 days now. Next pin is tomorrow. Not sure i want to do the other side tomorrow as I’m sleeping on that side now.

1 Like

Go to an 11/2" it will solve your problem

2 Likes

I don’t see that solving my problem as the other 2 test e I’ve used with the same size needle never gave me any issues. But I will try it.

1 Like

Please send us an email, let switch out the vial and see if we can narrow down the reason for the PIP

[email protected]

5 Likes

Ok will do

1 Like

I made a thread a whike ago asking about pip with Test P, and switching esters was the answer for me, though in your case you’re already using a large ester so I doubt it’d be helpful for you.

Something I haven’t seen asked yet is if you use a separate drawing and injection needles. You might be getting some gunk in there.

1 Like

I’m sure he does I

You should definitely switch nedles after you pull your injection.
I really hope that everyone is using brand new pins every time and using one too pull and one to shoot.

4 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.