UGMuscle

Test E or Sustanon TRT

Test E or Sustanon TRT

Any Reliable Source recommendation on Pharm Grade Test E or Sustanon for TRT @Bigmurph
@Raphael3636

1 Like

Look around read reviews can’t really go wrong here. Just have to make a educated decision.

4 Likes

Yea brotha If you look through the categories you can read reviews on different sources, all our sources here at UGM are verified so you really can’t go wrong. I would recommend checking out international sponsors for pharma grade. To be honest with you with the way chefs brew nowadays you’d have the same if not better results with ugl , just my 2 cents brotha

2 Likes

Pharma grade companies like Bayer testoviron is great testosterone enanthate. I really like it because of the amps I just hate the thickness of the carrier oil.
There are other pharma grade testosterone products out there but remember that there are so many counterfeits everywhere just be very careful and as long as you do your research you should be good to go.

Remember if a price for a pharmaceutical is really good I mean to good to be true its usually because it is so be safe. This doesn’t mean though that just because its expensive its good.

Be safe in your search

2 Likes

Yah Brotha, so far I’m liking the reviews and responses from some of the Sponsors here. I’m scared to order from overseas/international market, I’m done ordering from overseas. I got 2 packages seized so far. I will keep reading and research and go from there.

1 Like

Yes! I’m with you on that, Way too thick. So many counterfeits these days, way too many. Some of them got good at copying the packages and labels itself. My supply of Watson and Pfizer Test are running low, so far I’m liking the Sponsors here and review/responses from people. Good looking out. Thank you.

1 Like

Will do my man. :call_me_hand:t3:

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.