UGMuscle

Test Newbie Questions

Test Newbie Questions

I was told when I joined there were no dumb questions lol. Im trying to get a grip on all the lingo. Can someone answer the following for me…
what does test e stand for?
what does test p stand for?
and test c? I assume this one is cypionate ?

and what are the differences in these?

I see there are even more but I don’t want to wear out my welcome :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ethanate.propionate.

They are other esters like cypionate.

image https://www.lowtestosterone.com/images/InjectableOptionsForTRT.jpg

The difference between the 3 is the duration of time each ester of testosterone is active in the body.

4 Likes

Thanks Guys…that helps a lot.

Another question… Why would one choose the C over the E or vise versa ? They look the same on the chart above

some ppl say they more/less bloat with either or. personally i dont find a difference in either but when on cycle i use enthanate only because i can find it dosed higher so it takes up less volume in each pin

1 Like

Abbreviations
TUT = Time Under Tension
HAM = Hard as a motherfucker
DOMS = Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
SMH = Shaking my head
FFS = For Fuck’s sake
ATM = At the moment
OP = Original Post
FYI = For your information
IMO = In my opinion
IME = In my experience
iirc - If I Recall Correctly
Afaik - As far as I know
Tbh - to be honest
Idgaf - I don’t give a fuck
IMHO - in my honest opinion or in my honest opinion
ED - every day OR erectile dysfunction
EOD - every other day
E3D - every 3 days
AAS - Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids
AI - Aromatise Inhibitor
ROM = Range of Motion
GH = Growth Hormone
Gyno = Gynocomastia
TRT = Test Replacement Therapy
PR = Personal Record
PB = Personal Best
-ppl - People
-IRL - In Real Life

• i.e. : id est, that is
  • e.g. : exempli grati, for example
  • PIP: post injection pain
  • DG: dorsoglute
  • VG: ventroglute

Steroids, Testosterone-Based

Steroids, Dihydrotestosterone-Based

Steroids, Nandrolone-Based

Common Esters (Half-Life Days)

Other Hormones

Anti-Estrogen

Anti-Prolactin

Fat Burning

10 Likes

Bro… you are like the the juice Wikipedia… lol

3 Likes

The difference is literally one carbon atom. Some say C is less PIP than E for that reason. It is cheaper to make C than E. My preference is E

Personal preference. I feel like test cyp hits harder than test enanthate. I feel happier on test cyp. I feel I look better on test cyp. My favorite though is sustanon which is a blend of 4 testosterone esters which act as a time release. Sustanon makes me look full and vascular with a great mood enhancement. It definitely hits the hardest.

2 Likes

Ever TRT on sus? I haven’t… curious though of any benefit… I know most say… test is test

Man that was awesome! Thanks for the post! Very very helpful

1 Like

Thanks Guys…sorry for the newbie questions. Im learning and hopeful will be able to add useful information at some point

1 Like

All the info above is spot on, test c and test e are pretty interchangeable. There’s a very slight difference but I personally don’t notice a difference as far as results.

Cypionate is about 3% less testosterone than Enanthate. That’s about the only difference on paper. I’ve never noticed any difference with PIP or any sides.

1 Like

Don’t apologize for the questions buddy

I do a self prescribed higher dose TRT on sustanon. :grinning:

3 Likes

thanks guys…appreciate it! Love this site

2 Likes

I prefer cyp or enth during TRT but love to blast by throwing in some shorter esters like prop, base, and some sust!

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.