UGMuscle

The desperate plight of a hard gaining ectomorph

Hey guys, I figured I would finally start a progress log to post updates on my journey to adding mass to my little bitch frame.

Current cycle: 16 weeks Currently midway through week 7
Test E 250mg twice a week Monday and Thursday
Arimidex .5mg on non shot days Tuesday and Friday
PCT will be Clomid/Nolvadex 100/40 100/40 50/20 50/20

Side effects: I had insomnia for about a week and a half during the beginning of the cycle. I started retaining water and feeling like a sluggish whale starting week 3 so that is when I started on the adex. The water retention does still seem to be there as I do feel heavy and slow still. My flexibility is far from where it was before I began cycle. During weightlifting especially on back/bicep day my muscles feel so tight they are about to pull and I also experience muscle tightness after cardio in my legs and hips. I do have oily skin but it isn’t causing breakouts since I ran Accutane in my early youth which seemed to have permanently gotten rid of frequent acne breakouts. And lastly my balls have shrunk quite considerably which isnt a bad thing as now my dick hangs lower than my sack and is more comfortable than having gramp droopers. Only drawback is sometimes during sex my nuts look like a newborn babies and sometimes I get this weird sensation of a nut retracting into my stomach. On the positive side, strength continues to increase and I have been able to keep adding weight to my lifts each session and I went from not much sex drive to wanting to bang daily.

I am currently on a pull, push, leg routine (P/P/Off/L/Off- repeat)
My starting weight was 152 (left picture) and as of tonight I am 179 pounds (right picture). I have definitely put on body fat and looks like I’ve gotten bigger elsewhere but I am unsure if it is water retention or muscle gain. I have been doing a dirty bulk and wanting to know if I should continue doing this for the duration of the cycle or should I change up my diet a little bit? Should I eat cleaner with less calories and still shoot for a caloric surplus or should I look into switching into a deficit?

3 Likes

Good gains brother, you definitely want to get some blood work done if you can’t get the water under control it’s dangerous for you and can cause joint pain ECT.

2 Likes

Your 7 weeks in now is a good time to see where your estro is.

3 Likes

I have about the same sides. One time a week ago or so my gf didn’t give it up when I got a roid Boner randomly so I went into the bathroom by myself to pull a quickie and towards the end I looked down and my left testicle was in my pubes and only my right ball was in the sack. Scared the shit out of me so I had to stop. Donno what this is called but I notice my little soldiers have shrunk as well and have no problem going inside the pelvic region and disappearing.

It’s called Testicular atrophy, and is caused because your natural test production has shut down because there is no need for your body to produce endogenous testosterone while on cycle. It is said that 500mcg of HCG weekly for about four weeks or until they drop again will help while on cycle. You could take it throughout your cycle as well.

3 Likes

Is it dangerous? So far in no pain. I’ll admit I have done 0 research on HCG. I’ll look more into it since prone to this side might have to run it for cycle #2

1 Like

From my understanding it’s not dangerous and I’d feel safe saying no, it can be uncomfortable or embarrassing for some people. HCG is fairly cheap and Kisspeptin is another interesting alternative. Not only will hCG help to restore your fertility and sperm production, but it can reduce the testicle shrinkage. Using hCG with TRT can restore your testicles to their normal, healthy size and function.

1 Like

Several studies have found that low doses of human chorionic gonadotropin ( hCG ) can help to solve the testicular shrinkage caused by testosterone replacement therapy. hCG is another hormone in the body that is mainly responsible for fertility and fetal development.

1 Like

@ATAVUZ I’m starting to be get concerned you did no where near enough research before jumping on gear.

Testicular atrophy is what happens when we no longer produce our own testosterone. This is what happens on cycle. Hcg and clomid cause our bodies to start producing it’s own test again. A lot of guys take hcg during cycle to maintain some function.

Testicular atrophy is temporary in light of the exogenous testosterone.

4 Likes

@NeuroRN does have a point you got to be safe buddy, but we can fix this. It’s never to late to learn.

2 Likes

@ATAVUZ I’m not being a dick or mean. We’re about harm reduction and safety around here.

3 Likes

Hmm. It’s almost hard to research cycles because every cycle is posted differently online until I came here. I have learned a lot here. I’m on the same cycle as Sid. I’m running the adex. And I have clomid and nolva for pct and from what I’ve read as a first cycle I assumed this was enough lol.
As far as fertility I can care less about sperm. I got two kids and I don’t want anymore :joy:. As far as the small nuts if it isn’t dangerous I consider it a blessing since balls are ugly anyways and when your doing doggie it gets painful when the normal nuts hit the butt cheeks. And I understand bro no hard feelings. Before I came here I read a lot of shit online people doing test e cycles for their first cycle and running no AI or pct which is what I had until coming here and I was able to pick up all the extra stuff so all the advice or even hard criticism is appreciative.

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check it. I’ll see if I can buy some from the sponsor I’ve been using here as they deliver quick within 3 days

1 Like

Yeah keep asking questions when I first got here I didn’t know my ass hole from my elbow I surprise myself how much I have learned but I researched this shit day and night for the last 100 days lol this is a great resource.

1 Like

For sure glad I didn’t run a monster cycle for the first one or it would have been a disaster. Atleast with this first cycle can see all the sides experienced. Feels like this is just a trial run. So so far it’s tiny nuts and high estrogen… lol

1 Like

Your a Smart guy that’s what I did to this is my trial run and my PCT is going smoothly, I have gained weight while on PCT and I’m getting leaner, it’s crazy. When I quit my cycle I was 180, just weighed myself tonight and I was 185. I started at 155-160. But I used hcg 5 weeks before the end of my cycle and I have been using it currently 5 weeks after my cycle along with this Kisspeptin. So for what it’s worth I’m just sharing that with you.

1 Like

I see you have been able to maintain all your gains, that is good. May I ask what did you run for your first cycle? Is your PCT currently over? If so curious if you did bloodwork and if your levels returned to normal :slight_smile:

In theory I should be losing my gains not getting more

1 Like

Yeah I ran low doses which I think contributed to me keeping my gains. 400 mg test 25-40 NPP and started my cycle with Dbol 25mg for 6 WK daily.

I screen shoted my PCT for you to reference
I’m still running my PCT may finish with my nolvadex and clomid this week and just run my Kisspeptin and hgh.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.