UGMuscle

This guy just went and voted for the first time MAGA!

This was my first time voting, I never really cared to vote but this seems like a very crucial election and I don’t want to see America go to shit with Snakes potentially being elected. So if you haven’t voted go down and vote and be a part of history!!! MAGA!!!

12 Likes

Boom! Welcome to the team! When the civil war starts I’m glad we will be allies lol

9 Likes

We should start an Ug battalion. If shit goes down that way we would be a mighty force !!! @BigSwole69. Good job @Dmomuchole am proud of you bro!!!

4 Likes

Maybe we already have hmmm :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Thanks brother, you know I got all your backs. I would definitely want all you guys on my team lol

1 Like

LMAO we are definitely allies!!!

1 Like

Done voting now. Republicans all the way. MAGA!!! Do you have a secret army @Bigmurph. I wanna join

4 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Your definitely paft of the community or secret army lol :laughing:

5 Likes

If it’s a secret he wouldn’t be able to tell you. Now we have to kidnap you and properly introduce you.

6 Likes

First Lady 2021?

7 Likes

Hahaha fuck ya!!! I’m ready

1 Like

I voted for her… to remove the rest of her shirt. Hahahaha

4 Likes

I just might give her a ChiliDog

2 Likes

I feel like the UGM kidnapping and initiation would be absolutely absurd. And I’m in.

@Dmomuchole thanks for exercising your right to vote!

5 Likes

It would be fun to plan out

3 Likes

Come and get me!!! I think the idea is outfuckingstanding @John.

Now I am heading to the gym Leaving for a job in Las Angeles Friday if there are no riots. Be there for two weeks and no gyms are open not even at the hotels anymore. Gonna have to buy some dumbbells once I get there and become creative.

4 Likes

Get some bands off amazon. You will be amazed at the workout you can get using them. Usually higher rep stuff but still better than nothing!

3 Likes

Good idea.

Hell yes great job! Maga

2 Likes

Get swole Trump train Kentucky boys

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.