UGMuscle

This is me meal prepping

This is me meal prepping

7 Likes

Hard boiled gotta love em

2 Likes

Yeah buddy

1 Like

Somebody has access to those good Ole county boy eggs!!! Browns taste soo much better.

2 Likes

I just drink my eggs

1 Like

Brown eggs do taste better

1 Like

Ha ha yup there a bit bigger then the shitty store bough white ones which are the one on the top of pic

I do that also @Therock usually in the morning with a shake I’m not man enough to drink em raw

I started to ask if the white ones were already peeled lol. I was gonna say damn you cooked and peeled them fuckers perfect.

1 Like

The brown ones I don’t pay for and can get whenever I want, all I have to do is whenever the old dude calls me to help fix a fence or something dumb when he asks which isn’t very often

And I scrolled back thru and was like I fucking swear someone asked that

1 Like

@John yea im lazy thats why i drink them, but i also find it frees up stomach space for more carbs, its a great fast easy way to sneak in protein if i dont have much time to scramble them

1 Like

If you have an InstantPot…it’d cut down the cook time significantly. Seriously, it’s a huge time saver for hard boiling eggs en-masse like that.

1 Like

I didn’t work today so I had the time to do it, I dump all sorts a shit in my shakes out of laziness and and my intake needs for the day.

2 Likes

Hey John. I’m new here, learning my way around.
Simper Fi.
I was a comm tech, got out in 05 with one 6 month deployment to Kuwait(def in the rear).
When did u get out?

2 Likes

Do you put boiled eggs in your shakes? lol

1 Like

Semper Fi @RT3881… 2004-2008, 3/6 0311.
Welcome, I know that was kind of a intro, but if you post a actual one, it would be a great help, lots of knowledge here and info to be shared and learned. Again welcome,have you been lurking awhile or did you just join

Ha ha no cause if I have time to boil I have time to eat… I really am not fond of shakes, but I use them as needed I’d like to get what I need from regular food if I can…but @zombiegirl2010 if you try it first I will try it

1 Like

Oh man, boiled eggs in a shake…that makes me :nauseated_face: just thinking about it. lol

1 Like

Yeah that would be shitty especially since one would have to take the time to boil it, just to smush it up in a shake… by the way since @Ldog isn’t lingering around at the moment, have you thought more about SuperD?

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.