UGMuscle

This is not a freaking joke. Well maybe

Go to your browser. Type in
ANTIFA .com
Tell me what you see​:joy::joy::flushed::joy:

3 Likes

Wtf for real

1 Like

I mean I’m not a tech guy. At all. But isn’t that just antifa’s doing? That doesn’t necessarily mean anything about Biden?

(Playing devils advocate)

2 Likes

As a web master, wouldn’t you get rid of that?

1 Like

Bahahah a much better question. I would assume so. Shit I don’t even know what the fuck is real anymore.

3 Likes

I didn’t even know that was an option. But like I said. Tech is not my strong suit.

2 Likes

I’m with you on that one @NeuroRN I’m just waiting for the next civil war to break out.

2 Likes

I’d rather it didn’t. That seems like a lot of work.

4 Likes

That’s fucking crazy, takes you straight to the Biden and harris election page. That’s the funny thing they’re doing all this shit right in front of people’s faces and they choose not to see it and it’s right there lol

2 Likes

Wow! I don’t even know what else to say

3 Likes

Not saying I like Biden but this is a troll easy to direct domain to the website.

4 Likes

Makes sense to me while we are on the subject I found a BIDEN for president sign (very few here) borrowed it a placed it in front of my brothers house you want to talk about funny he has gotten so much grief people calling him raising Cain.

3 Likes

Yea not rocket surgery to redirect to the domain to site

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.