UGMuscle

This is why I was hesitant on getting the vaccine

12.8 million people affected…oh boy.

6 Likes

That’s the one I got

1 Like

in a year you’ll suffer from uncurable impotence and not know why lol

2 Likes

So the “rare” is not much less common then death from the delta variant lol. I was talking to my doc friend yesterday and he was telling me how between him and all his colleagues he cant believe the bullshit people are believing will happen from these “bullshit variants” in his words.

3 Likes

That’s why they make vitamin c

2 Likes

I got the Moderna… I got this bald spot on my head with a receding hairline and my back is all hairy… oh wait

2 Likes

My doc told me to stay away from moderna and Pfizer. Only to get Astra if I needed one. Its funny how the media was pushing against Astra because some issue. But the side effect is 5 in one million. and Pzifer and Moderna have the same side effect of 4 in one million. Yet they refuse to mention them for the same side effect.

2 Likes

My friend just died from complications from this. Most people recover so although it’s a rare disease it’s rarer to die from it. She was early 30s. I’ll have to ask her husband if this the shot she got

2 Likes

Astra must not have paid… greased the right palms

1 Like

Thank god I got the Pfizer shot…. :unamused:. I’ll probably be a zombie in 6-8 months. :joy:

2 Likes

A @TBU zombie is probably in my top 5 fears now.

3 Likes

I been awol for a minute sry folks are dying left and right cancer corona crap shoot. Any way @ neuro I want to ask you personally and anyone honestly do you think it is possible to get covid after vaccination?
And yes this is a loaded question lol

It’s happening all over the country right now. Plenty of people are getting covid after the vaccine. So yes.

1 Like

Yes 100% you still catch covid the immunity booster works when you catch covid it activates a immune response stronger than the body but you still have to catch covid for pfizer and Moderna to work.

There’s 2 other types of vaccines I would have to reread about them but the mrna is above and the viral vector is Astrazenica and J&J

Pfizer wants to do a third shot now

Ok I trust you is why I ask cause my brother 22 yrs old got covid couple weeks ago his wife ended up in hospital with blood clots in her lungs from it I was with him at my nephews birthday party I’m vaccinated no problem right? I’m good right ? Wrong answer that’s the third fucking time I got it I guess Im on the hit list

1 Like

I got one and that was one more than I wanted I believe I will pass

1 Like

I don’t blame you I won’t get it until the fda approves its use in humans. Right now all these side effects are no one’s liability thete using the world as the test monkeys. They skipped the test on primates and are testing on the population.

I don’t know that for sure but I know that there’s no liability if someone or everyone gets something bad like these blood clots and nerve disease

1 Like

@Poppy, I got Moderna too, and oddly enough, I have the same damn bald spot, and the same damn summer sweater on my back…. I think we’re on to something, hahahahaha.

3 Likes

There ya go moderna is turning folks into balding hairy old men!

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.