Thoughts on Olympia?

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

No way Phil won this show IMO. Ramy had it definitely instead of pregnant Phil. Now Pregnant Phil is raging that people photoshopped his pics.

r8xv6jevidmz

@UGMain @PHD @SIEGMUND @Bigmurph

Bull shit. Phil is an asshole looked soft and gut deff extended. One of those pics looks photoshopped but he deff did not look good. Hasn’t improved at all. Kia is still better than him not even dieted down.

1 Like

Kai definitely is better. Brandon definitely got fucked and should have placed higher in his conditioning.

I had my sites on Ramy but we all know there is a lot of politics in these competitions.

Dont like these pregnancy stomachs but
Ramy shouldve won

I agree

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.