UGMuscle

Tightening up a bit here

Tightening up a bit here

Going to screen a little more here for a while. Spoke with @TG and will try to make this a little more less trollable if that’s a word. Sorry for all the trolls. Will continue to make this a better place for all. Be safe. Be vigilant. Keep your information secure.

14 Likes

So this is probably a dumb question but. What the hell is a troll? I don’t understand like why would a person do it? I don’t do social media so thats the first I’ve encountered. Are they paid to do it like hacking or something. Driving me nuts. Oh yeah thanks to all yall for making this place go!

4 Likes

Its just someone who is here to cause problems and not want to be a participant in the community. They basically just want to stir shit.

5 Likes

Thanks @Bigmurph… that is stupid and weird

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more its the change between generations. I blame everything that’s horrible in the world today on social media especially Twitter and Facebook

5 Likes

And TikTok! I hate TikTok!

6 Likes

Good deal :+1:t2:

1 Like

It does suck, but it’s fun catching them, I enjoy helping out… Incase anyone didn’t notice.

6 Likes

Yeah lol I tagged you, but then I realized this ain’t regular cutting up. Them people are in it for a whole nother reason… oh well new to me. All about paying salaries lol if your making that kinda money and don’t know how to shelter it…well you ain’t making that much

2 Likes

I notice and that’s all that matters lol just kidding but yes it wouldn’t be the same without you brother

2 Likes

But let’s be honest, I must be a loser, if I enjoy this, I need a new hobby, ha ha.

3 Likes

Are you calling me a loser because I enjoy ugm??
Lol

3 Likes

Yup you to buddy’

2 Likes

Guess we’re all losers here :wink::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Ha ha yup, if your on here everyfuckingday get a life…

8 Likes

That’s not nice, my fucking feelings are hurt.

3 Likes

I’m on here every day multiple times a day. Just checking for assholes and dipshits. I think for now they are all gone. Just us losers on here now. :joy:

5 Likes

Sweet

1 Like

Have to love the internet, brings out the best in people.

1 Like

The only conclusion I’ve been able to come to is that some people really are just shit.

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.